AMA

I make 150k a year and do absolutely nothing

ask me anything

Attached: lockheed-martin-logo.png (1920x1080, 188.48K)

what do you invest in?

also what luxuries/quality of life services/materials do you indulge in?

how big is your penis?

Whos the hottest bitch at ur workplace. Do you think women and men can work together in the same setting and not have it devolve into drama?

Lockheed Martin will go bankrupt following russia fiasco, hope you have plan b near

t. time traveller that shitpost at Any Forums in hope some random retard will make it

Do i need a degree to do the same.

you ever feel guilt working for a company that makes weapons to kill bus loads of children?

Attached: Yemen - Copy (2).jpg (2016x1512, 959.2K)

>Do i need a degree to do the same.
no
but without a degree it may or may not take longer, depending on your luck/effort put in
a degree can 100% be compensated for (not always in federal work though)

time traveler using skunk works warpdrive derived machine?

also what to invest in

How do I profit of my gf being on onlyfans? Found out last night, feel like shit, but also want to make money before I inevitably dump her.

Attached: 291389213123.png (435x502, 107.11K)

I've been applying here after seeing the previous thread. Any tricks/tips to getting hired?

define absolutely nothing

cause me definition is shitting at work, walking around the office fast as possible, striking longwinded conversations with the janitors and front desk people, go for a 10 min power walk since i dont smoke i opted in for that, on my phone for the first hour, add an additional 10min from eating break while just sitting at bench pretending i went to talk to a different department and take frequent walks to the storage room while doing nothing and just waving to co-workers until the day is over

>corporate America
>does nothing
Checks out.

What is your favorite weapon made by Lockheed?

Attached: 1648580965994.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

The minute you asked for a cut of profits, you showed your hand. You already lost this one.

Based response. How'd you find out?

Why do you hate niggers?

idk man, we phoned and she seems open to it
caught her checking out OF on her phone

>1 post by this ID
Cool, op abandoned his thread. Fucking nigger probably got suicided by the higher ups at lockheed when they saw he posted this without being behind 7 proxies.

Attached: laughing-homer.gif (640x480, 3.95M)

I want a job like that. I make $100k and do maybe 20 hours of real work a week. If I focused, I could probably get that down to 10 hours a week. I'd love to make an extra $50k.

he's busy doing nothing

>skunk works warpdrive
no

Based. Yeah, definitely take a slice and give her emotional support but definitely do NOT marry this. As long as you don't stop having sex, and provide her emotional support, and don't mind being an objectively shitty person, you can ride this for a while. Maybe even get her to do more things for more pay.

literal dumbnigger, this is a finance board atleast conduct business with your whore gf

tell her i dont want a cut of the profits, instead im willing to help you grow by sexting for you while all you have to do is present yourself whorish for boys to pay

congrats not only can you shadow the money from her since there is no track record of how much has been earned through onlyfans open-messages, but you also have established a steady income

fuck other women on the side i dont wanna hear anything else

just keep hustling and moving jobs, if you made it to 100k, then you can make it to 150k. If not, then get a second job that you can make $100k doing 10hr/week

Lockheed paid me $41/hr to be a security guard and do nothing when I was 22. I have no respect for people on Any Forums making minimum wage

Of course I won't marry her, you are right. And yeah, some anons in the other thread suggested I photograph her, so I'll see, maybe I do that.
Thank you man, some solid tips there. I already fuck other women on the side though

I make 25k a year doing absolutely nothing. Why is there such a huge discrepancy in pay scale?

See now this is the Any Forums I remember.

>Why is there such a huge discrepancy in pay scale?
because you fucking suck lmao
just make more money
it's really that easy

no problem you got this, also when or if you become successful with sexting which a lot of guys tend to be, remember to never explain how sexting works to your gf and complain about how hard it is when asked about that stuff

she will understand that without you the growth, cashflow and reliability will decline and be fearful of the "going solo for more money" idea