Is being a landlord worth it?

Is being a landlord worth it?

Attached: IMG_20220523_124813.jpg (1080x693, 126.77K)

Can you imagine what those useless niggers on that island would do with $21 Billion. Surely now it would be around $1 trillion too? kek. I would welcome such an experiment. It would finally show that you can throw money at niggers and nothing will be shown for it. Within a year they'd be back to eating mudcakes beside the sea which is abundant with fish.

it'll all be stolen, only difference will be some big grand palace made out of gold for King Obongo or whoever the leader of haiti is

I don't think money supply was that high in 1825 because most countries had money that was backed by something. Accounting for inflation that's over a trillion usd.

>forbes

>

Attached: 1645620705168.png (265x407, 94.5K)

He's not wrong.

Is all of Haiti worth $21b?

what're you some kinda voodoonigger?

>opinion
Memeshit

>Genocide state

Got cursed like it deserves.

But back in 1825 it was controlled by European colonies and it was them who paid France not the niggers who control Haiti in todays time

wow it's like they used all the money they took from the dismembered corpses of all the libshit marquises that turned Haiti into the richest island in the Americas.
America has been there 3 times fixing all their shit and training them, but it always devolved into shit within 3-5 years.

cope nigger

Attached: 1607604140717.png (630x630, 70.49K)

That was already proved with africa multiple times

Why would they deserve the money? They could have stayed part of France and sucked on the tit but they chose to go their own way.

It's time for the arabs that migrated yo France to pay the murderers of those colonists!

Where the fuck did haiti get 21 billion $ in 1825 ?

I think they only finished paying it in like 2006 lol. Chad France in this case

more like beta France. "Chad France" would have shown up immediately after the overthrow and genocides and then laid waste to the entire island

They only called about Haiti because it made them money. Doing it this way, they got the money without having to do anything