Freemason

Should I join Freemasonry or stay away? Why? What are the regular meetings of the Masons about? Urgent need for answers

Attached: CC95F610-7225-4B04-9686-204D5B123587.jpg (1242x693, 462.97K)

You can't just join, you'd have to be invited in by someone else.

>Urgent need for answers
Stop creating this fag thread every 2-3 days

masons are faggot larpers. its cringe, all their "le secret knowledge" is on the internet and ppl make videos about it all the time on yt. Utterly pointless
Plus, there are no young people there so you will just be making 'friends' with some larping fat boomer that gets drunk all the time.

Oh they're also extremely creepy. I remember coming across a second hand copy of a freemason manual which has a load of paper clippings with bits cut out of sentences, one of which was warning of consequences if the person ever leaked anything from it (with the nature of the punishment being one of the parts that were cut out). Could have been larping but somewhat disturbing at the same time.

You already made this thread a few days ago. Freemasonry is a jewish institution. Are you an ethnic jew or a spiritual jew? If not then there's no reason to join.

Attached: 1635569714438.jpg (850x400, 57.21K)

You'll just end up some low-level dork doing stupid larps with a charity group. The lodges you can actively seek out all only exist to legitimize the enterprise. The lodges that actually connect like-minded social climbers and power-seekers are places you get sucked into, not that you get into on purpose.

My grandfather is a freemason, as well as my uncle and a bunch of other old people. It's essentially an old men's fraternity that likes to collect historical stuff, raise money for cancer research, get together and drink booze, and bitch about their wives. They organize tons of old people events which are primarily their fundraisers if it isn't indoctrinating new recruits through learning sessions. It's boring, it's worthless as they promise you nothing, but you get to call each other brothers. That's basically it. It's a dying fraternity.

Are you prepared for all 33 types of anal play you will need to master to be a member(ed)?

Attached: 1653141575272.jpg (750x1094, 988.12K)

No its more than that but only the highest members will ever know.

Freemasonry on the highest level are gnostics/luciferians. They believe our cosmos was made by the demiurge and that this world is the world of flesh/pain. They strive to get back to the paradise of god. They pray to Lucifer.

Again with this post user?

You won’t get the secrets out of me.

Attached: 2EA5E288-F3C5-4D9B-8F33-8282B4D45784.jpg (635x452, 42.72K)

Holy checked, please tell us more user

Attached: 1570691541274.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

This is a pretty weird delusion user can you tell us how you came to believe it?

Attached: Abrahamic_mind-poison.png (2067x1342, 2.5M)

>you will just be making 'friends' with some larping fat boomer that gets drunk all the time
Sounds based to me.

Attached: Water_Buffalo_Members_with_Fred_and_Barney_-_The_Masquerade_Party.png (360x450, 311.58K)

>1 pbtid
>same thread again
>same thread on every other board
what are they looking for?
>sage

y

Get fucked kike, the goyim know.

How to be invited, rich and powerful?

Cringe post bro. Go back to Any Forums, Any Forums is for the big dawgs.

Should I join Freemasonry or stay away from it? Why? What are the regular Masonic meetings about? (If it's about getting a job/doing business, is it good to join?) Or are you being lied to? Need answers urgently

Read the book.

Attached: 1653319679453.jpg (500x667, 143.26K)