Soulshift has changed its name like a billion times...

>soulshift has changed its name like a billion times, now calling themselves rebase even though they have done absolutely nothing but leaving the community in the dark on substantial updates about how the project is supposed to work
I’m expecting a rugpull pretty soon, with a meltdown following shortly after. I always love witnessing this kind of drama.

Attached: 1608745896543.jpg (1920x1080, 203.82K)

It's always good to read some optimistic thoughts about some projects

Damn this went from 0 to 100, chill

Yeah, god bless this user

Attached: 1639146048132.jpg (400x236, 22.17K)

I always love witnessing this kind of drama.
What a psychopath

Is it actually such a bad sign to change a name of a project? They got a marketing team for sure, if they think another name could image the project better, they would be pretty dumb to not change their name obviously

>I'm expecting a rugpull soon

Why bothering in changing the whole name in the first place. They should have stuck with ddrop then

like always on Any Forums

OP is just a drama bitch

Shilling a project and talking about a may future rugpull is actually not the way to go. What kind of retarded pajeet shill team are you part in?

>billion times

Just one time but okay, go off

Did it occur to you that Im not a..... pajeet?

I don't know, first, we are in the middle of bear market, it's not like they can release a bunch of shit, second, they have been pretty active announcing features of their metaverse, so I think you're just insane

i obviously meant you, OP

yeah , you get used to it

Fuck you then dude

>they have been pretty active announcing features

name 1

Yes, that's what I'm saying. They have to adjust the current conditions. It would be like a project suicide if they lunch everything now and don't care about the market

WHO CARES

just don't pay attention to it and move on

So better to stay away from twitter meanwhile?

Some of us didn’t joined a project just with monies

I would recommend, if you like the project get a bag and forget it for some months.

FUCK EVERYBODY