Colleauges at work already discussing that when the monkeypox vaccine is out...

>colleauges at work already discussing that when the monkeypox vaccine is out, unvaccinated people will no longer be able to come to the office
>literally 99% is working remote already

Attached: fae8017a590abbc3f750f3dd0fd98668[1].jpg (415x415, 20.48K)

why do they feel safe coming to work before the monkeypox vaccine is released?

Attached: monkeypox NTI timeline.png (761x829, 117.92K)

Add this to the psyop pile of bullshit

Attached: 1653234415332m.jpg (950x1024, 111.14K)

The media may try to push "monkeypox" as their new meme now but this time the state/academia aren't going to collude with them and fan the flames since it isn't politically expedient anymore, so it'll fart out

>thinking this 1 dimensional
We are in a power grab frenzy. Keep thinking it'll just go away, WHO thinks differently.

Why do people think pandemics are a hoax? Why wouldn’t they just let it tear through the population? If you think the elites are evil, then why wouldn’t they just make a real pandemic and then use the deaths to establish their new world order?

How is it 1 dimensional? As I just mentioned, there are more dimensions to it, and right now the largest one is unwilling to play ball with this narrative when they're all about to get shitcanned in the November elections

so freaking excited for you all.

Attached: vaxday.webm (540x960, 2.44M)

Still expecting to get fired because they're pulling everyone back into the office now and since I'm unvaccinated they won't let me back in. But they've made it pretty clear that because they won't let you in they will fire you for cause as you are refusing to come back into the office.

I've been kind of slacking on getting a new job because I have 100k in cash + 200k in my portfolio so I guess I can take the sack but i'm also tempted just to fake it and work on staying home anyways because I think my boss will let me stay home all day anyways

Political that 3rd or 4th down the list. USD destruction and energy strangling of the us top menu. Monkeypox will play back into the midterms as a way of pushing more mail in voting.. hint if ur state has legalized mail in your local elections are over. The vaxedpox will get picked back up and whipped into a frenzy all the criminals will stay in power. Your falling for the bread and circus.

Attached: 1648391543035.jpg (883x1024, 93.57K)

Make it legally awkward for them. Send an email to HR with this info. Force them to say they are firing you because you won't vaccinate, dont just disappear quietly.

They were only happy to push this shit for the Trump re election because they weren't the ones in power and subject to reaction voters. Now the shoe is on the other foot and they aren't going to pick this story up. Of course "monkeypox" is a way bigger meme than COVID anyway.

Literally nothing. It's a sodomy disease and there are less than 100 cases worldwide.

>half my colleagues are not jabbed
>no one ever wore a mask in the office
>one day a masked+gloved Karen is hired
>our Stacy bullied her for weeks because of it
>Karen resigned after a month

Imagine having shitty colleagues

>thinking it's just a game
Remember the cunts tried to establish a dept of misinformation through DHS. Keep thinking shit is just political. That's the game they want to sell you. Academics are nothing but spineless fucks that suck up to the new thing. They are coping elitists who thought they was going to fight the man till they became the man. In other words pure faggots.

Attached: 1652459272808.jpg (632x600, 79.14K)

>literally
You don't belong here

They've already fired a bunch in this manner. They don't care. There is no legal repercussion anyways

Literally just happened to me. I'm taking the year user.

You sound like the most groanworthy stereotypical conspiritard ever. I mean, I'm acknowledging these institutions frequently work together, it doesn't mean they always do. The media will always push for a crisis because it's sheer profit for them, not always the case for a government that's resting on shaky power right now. And academics only follow the left/statists.

You took the vaccine did you not?

Picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-193459.png (1440x2880, 3.35M)

We've updated the roadmap for you

Attached: mpox roadmap.jpg (1080x1254, 164.38K)

This thing will blow up, time to surf that wave and profit

Attached: 93860DFE-BD15-4E2A-92F1-714BFA45DA83.jpg (820x547, 143.99K)

I can't believe they are still sacking people over a vaccine that doesn't stop infection still. What the hell kek