I'm currently filling out applications for High School teacher positions. I fucked up; lost all my money...

I'm currently filling out applications for High School teacher positions. I fucked up; lost all my money, so I'm back to doing the one thing that made me suicidal: teaching the spawn of drug-addicts and whores. Believe me when I say I'm holding back tears right now.

Attached: 1834894.jpg (108x137, 7.3K)

I am developing a crush on that cop milf from casa de papel

Attached: God I wish that were me.png (1131x690, 1.15M)

Nigger I am currently applying for a fucking cashier job while being certainly fired in winter due to still being unvaxxed

I feel you, cracker. It's tough rn.

why didn't you learn to code like we told you?

They pay you to blackmail teenagers for sex and you're complaining?

Fuck that. Get some HBAR and wait. While you're at it DYOR on what the HBAR foundation is doing for the ecosystem. Fuck being a teach. I ain't teaching anybody shit.

Cool stuff. High school is when pussies at the primest

I'm stuck in a Tier 1 tech job despite being over qualified because literally every job I want requires the fucking clot shot

You have my condolences user, if I had to spend even 1 day surrounded by zoomers I would without a doubt end my own life.

amazing how poor and low IQ people do everything in their power to make their already low standing in life as horrible and insurmountable as possible.

No refunds

fuck's your problem, grandpa?

Attached: 1641643475580.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

>Airpods
not a playable character

Why not soften the blow by applying to the schools that are +95% white?

Attached: 1652899989645.jpg (1023x786, 201.68K)

They replace the gold with fake gold and everyone gets away in the end. Tokyo dies.

Damn ur a bitch. SPOILER ALERT

>dog id
>racist
>bottom feeder wagie

The posters of this board in a nutshell

Kek, Chad turned around, he's gonna beat the shit out of you

>saying nigger on an anonymous forum means you're racist

not announcing report, not saying i did it, just saying if someone had some human decency they could do it.

Attached: 20220523141903001570.jpg (417x499, 93.1K)

I made it in crypto and went back to my hometown looking for wife material. I tutored for a pittance just to keylog the library computers. It was the biggest kick in the balls I have ever encountered because in my small town high school there was not one healthy white virgin among them. There were only a few free love sluts, but all the rest were serial monogamous that would rotate high school and college Chads between themselves. I even emailed the parents anonomyously and most of them did not care and thought its fine as long as the guy is close to them in age. Disgusting.

Attached: 1653235058257.jpg (750x525, 143.34K)