Any TA experts?

I got a moon bag of goho a couple of days ago after seeing it shilled here
Anybody good at TA so I can know if I made the right decision? Kind of looks bullish to me desu

Attached: FDAE45B9-7E45-4235-B0A7-4BED97C1E4E8.jpg (1125x1738, 1.38M)

TA? Bruh just join the telegram

Bump bc we need more g0h0 threads

I’ll try find it
Also eoy prediction?

See you pink wojak posting in a few hours because you round tripped your generational entry.

On their website and I genuinely don’t know but I’m shitting shekels into it

What do u mean user

ta doesnt work on dex shitcoins

>TAing a shitcoin
lmao
enjoy losing all your money

Wtf is TAing

Someone needs to make g0h0 threads bc jannies keep being faggots

Bump

Good luck selling it - liquidity is a bitch, unless you're entire net worth is under $500 you're likely going to cause the collapse yourself.

So get out of g0h0?

There’s $50k+ in liquidity which is a lot more than most shitcoins you see on here

Mcap prediction for g0h0?

There’s a lot of factors imo, not selling any before $100m personally and I’m never selling all of it, but I’ll ladder a few sells in on the way to $1b

Do u have a time frame like for when we take off? A year? 5? I get nervous bc jannies nuke the threads when trying tn discuss it

Could be any time desu
Remember it’s not even listed on cmc and coingecko yet, one of the most stealth coins I’ve seen
And jannies nuking threads has always been a buy signal

Are we early or is it dead bc I’m worried due to the no listings yet and suppression by jannies desu

Before listings and any big releases? We early af
goho will be much bigger than biz so do t worry about jannies, they will fomo in at 10m mcap kek

Literally same 3 ID's are "inquisitive" or bullish on this imitation, dime a dozen, seen it all before shitcoin. I bet you guys have a real active TG. That doesnt mean anything. I bet you guys have an "amazing community". That doesnt mean anything. When the whales meet their target, you are left holding the bag. Heed my warning get out before you think its time because the whales will.

Take your meds
I asked for ta not schizo advice