Butter shortage in France effects rich people’s ability to buy butter, same for the poor

>butter shortage in France effects rich people’s ability to buy butter, same for the poor
>the rich invent margarine for the poor so the rich never have to go without butter again
>the poor hate it and are practically forced into eating it
>200 years late the poor eat it willingly and have even convinced themselves it’s healthier than butter
Why?

Attached: 1652461647496.jpg (1000x1000, 753.49K)

Margarine is literally one molecule in its chain different from a common polymer used in the plastics industry.
Its literally closer to a precursor for plastics manufacturing, than it is for a butter replacement.

That's a myth you zoomer faggot

Scam. Going to zero. Don't buy.

Attached: 1619398020412_(1).jpg (509x480, 46.5K)

Le beurre, c'est la vie

Because people sre stupid duh, same with corn syrup and grain "oil"

dude its PLANT-BASED. that means its GOOD and that im MORAL and UPSTANDING unlike you animal murderers

It's the same reason why so much money is being spent pushing research that convinces people that meat and fat are bad for you and you should only eat vegetable oils and onions proteins and feed your baby the 40% high-fructose corn syrup solution

kek this is really how normies think
also check'd

Attached: tojCrwdssA.webm (532x330, 714.25K)

>Water is literally one molecule in its chain different from deadly chlorine used in the plastics industry.

Checked. I eat meat and dairy shamelessly, but I don't try and cope by making vegans the bad guys. They are clearly more ethical and disciplined than I am. Amazing how many meat fags feel indirectly judged and so pour hate on vegans.
Personally I encourage as many people to be vegan as possible, while I continue to eat steak. Good for them.

It was invented to supply napoleons army you fucking retard, they even had a whole contest for designing a good butter substitute.

advanced cope: the post

I'm literally the only one not coping. I'm comfortable with my decision to the point that I don't have to cope about how vegans are actually muh bad guys. I eat meat while I respect their sacrifice. I am zen.

-continues to eat meat-

Yeah me too, dude. I love it. I live in a lamb and beef farming part of the world, our meat is next level.

You're beyond delusional, whatever

Kek

goose fat > butter anyway
margarine is disgusting
t. French pro

Attached: chainlink2.png (2048x1152, 1.15M)

They are not more moral or ethical. Eating animals and using their bodies for other purposes is part of being human (needless cruelty excluded ofc), like wearing clothes or building structures. Maybe you consider building houses immoral, after all it destroys some nature...