Do you save or spend money more lately?

What did making it in Crypto teach you???

Attached: 1644382863997.jpg (1432x936, 216.46K)

everything from the kike pic is supposed to be stolen

*Rightfully claimed from filthy goyim
FTFY, goy.

>His ID has GoY in it
This shit writes itself KEK

holy kek

>$120 glasses
>$34 polo
>$98 fucking dress shoes
My glasses were $75 with a Warby Parker coupon. I don't own a shirt that has cost me more than $19.99, my Levi's only cost $30 and you would be out of your mind to think I'd pay more than $49.99 for a pair of casual dress shoes. In fact, I don't think that my entire wardrobe cost most than $1,000 when added up.

Attached: shrek.jpg (1482x1536, 185.35K)

Most those Jews live in shitty apartments

t lived in midwood Brooklyn

Being rich is ignoring poor people and ignoring 'advice' from them and random idiot board dwellers.

>Have friends that go out every weekend
>Have friends that go out to conventions often in other states

I can only wonder what their finances look like.

Look at that ID.

Attached: 1650500603514.png (1280x720, 689.03K)

Also most normies finance their phones and are quickly starting to finance almost everything else.

I've been using the same shirt and clothes for over 4 years, if it covers my body it goes on.

Attached: capture.png (565x456, 502.88K)

Rich crypto fag here.
Clothes are for full on real fags and groomers. Clothes are subjective anyway,dont be jewy on footware.
Get a reliable car, good security and help others where you can

What do they do all day?

plot against the goyim

Like Israel

i'm quite into fashion and it's not really the style that you should pay for but the fabrics. huge difference in the "shine" or feel of a 150$ vs 50$ shirt for example

Pic is retarded
It makes poor people feel good about themselves by identifying their low purchasing power to the si called “rich” who roll in Bentley and Prada.

Poor fags have ZERO appearance and are ugly.

Stay poor, don’t take care of your health, don’t wear designer clothes, don’t mine, don’t go to the best restaurant, don’t get high tech fancy car.

God poor people and faggots it’s unreal with their cope mechanism

Rich = open door

Simple as

You mean gifted aka donated aka paid by american tax money

Show me one (1) filthy rich jew who dresses like that