BABY FORMULA TYCOONS GET IN HERE!!!

its only going to get worse. stocking up on baby formula has been the best financial decision i ever made thanks to some anons advice on here. im going to try to time the top by hodling for another week before i start listing them for sale. its already 2x in value if i want to sell now. what are you guys doing?

Attached: nyc baby.jpg (1130x805, 334.53K)

pic related is what ive seen some going for locally, thats a nice 4x return on investment

Attached: babyformula.png (595x589, 240.36K)

You know price gouging is illegal right user?

Biden is importing relief shipments from Europe now.

fuck off faggot what do you think apple does when it sells you a $20 chinkshit piece of plastic and glass for $1299

You're a pathetic poorfag that actively make shortages worse for 3 figures profit.

why

start a thread after you get robbed

yeah and its not even a drop in the bucket. they just openly said on CNN its going to get worse in the next 3 weeks. they cant logistically bring it in fast enough you dont realize how low supply is and how high demand is. they brought the first shipment to indiana today and its not even enough to meet the demand of a small town in indiana. im paying attention to this shit faggot im following the market not just spouting uneducated comments like your faggot ass

>make biden and democrats look worse and make population despise them more
>make a 3x in the process

win win

Attached: biden 4 days.jpg (1170x1182, 86.53K)

or be a neighbourhood hero and go around giving babies milk like some kind of milk man. but for babies. imagine the pussy no wait

FORMULABROS WTF WAS THAT
WAGMI

Why don't these lazy bitches use their tits? We are MAMMals for a reason

sheboons buy it with food stamps and sell it for crack money my dude

Some salty white knight is going to fuck you up selling these unless it's all by post. Use it to lay hot single mums.

You are definitely going to get shot or stabbed, good luck

someone make the memes with green arrows plz

Attached: pepe milk.jpg (474x463, 28.01K)

You are a nigger and the only people worse than you are the fags at the fda that make it so baby formula has to have onions and corn syrup in it by law.

Liberal faggots are always in a hurry to declare a state of emergency over anything. It means nothing and accomplishes nothing but looks good to voters

you afraid of hungry babies user?

Attached: baby gun.jpg (750x915, 79.25K)

>OMG guys CNN and a liberal mayor are manufacturing another crisis to maintain a crumb of relevancy guys it's over soon society will collapse and I'll get sex!

Attached: 1642530916030.png (600x800, 157.88K)

half right. they do it because it gives them the legal ability to tap into federal funds. so they take a bunch of federal money (your taxes) but then use the cash to balance out their gibbs and other libtard budget faggotry instead the stated use

Trying to profit off an artificial famine designed to attack whites is beyond jewish of you

The shipping centers and fertilizer plants are being arsoned by glowies, while Biden sends tons of the remaining formula to a different country. The goal is to not be able to feed your children unless you give them breastmilk after taking the jabs, since it will pass into them too.