How does this happens

Attached: file.png (685x512, 40.19K)

PE: 89.73

Citadel who is long TESLA is short GME, so it's kindof imploding the market. Whoops

PE for Tesla peaked at around 1100.

making worthless cars and meme spinoff companies

Musk went from an asset to a liability in the last year and is showing no signs of reigning himself in.
He IS the face of Tesla so him making stupid comment and deliberately getting himself canceled is not good for the company.

On top of that with the entire global economy on the downturn there will be no need for his box trucks or whatever other meme projects he was cooking up.

the whole market is literally crashing. i mean, why would people think a company would get MORE valuable when everything shut down for a whole year?

Every single tech company has had similar or greater drops, some of them 25% overnight

Their chinese Model3 are crap. A lot of complaining on the net

I sold at $1275/share

Tesla's down double than that of the market.

it's going to 0

He's a naked emperor, and people are realizing he's got no clothes - and not just because he's showing women his wang. How's that tesla truck coming along?

Attached: 1648924565290.jpg (750x742, 104.21K)

he gave them an in, a mark, a target if you will. i think its $540 where he gets a margin call on his shares backing the twitter deal. then he went and made himself toxic to normies and especially so to liberals, his customer base. seems like hes off his meds tbqhfam

its a high risk high growth company so that is pretty normal

i hate myself for shorting it at 710 and closing the short at 695. iirc it went below 640 that day and i dont think it will stop until it reaches about 450

musk is an irl shitposter that took his poster boy image of the future man entrepeneur way too seriously. his kind of people always let things get to their head.

also bullshit pe, bad fundamentals and poor results. there are a billion reasons relating to competition, material and workforce costs and whatnot, but overall its because it had a bullshit valuation and musk treated it as a pump and dump scheme, and other funds and whales did as well, now their they're cashing out

lmao burry and gates was right. whoever shorted this shit at 1200 profited tremendously.

This is an underrated point. Only reddit candyass buttpirates bought teslas, and he's gone and pissed those people off.

Of course Burry was right, he was just early, again, and didn't factor in the FED printing an absolute cuntload of dollars to try and stave off the inevitable.

shorting the housing market in 2005 was a brilliant idea that pretty much only burry and a couple others (ackman, o'shea) actually went balls deep on

everyone and their mother knew tesla was overpriced and tried to short it at some point between $300 and $1000

it's all about that ESG
it's a corporate social credit scheme
institutional investors pulling out of tesla because they're afraid they'll get hit with a lower esg score if they don't. it's punishment and bullying to try to force corporations in line with the woke agenda.

Attached: elons wrongthink.jpg (570x977, 119.4K)

tesla is a meme car only ecelebs buy

my hole village lost money lately

>its reddit pulling out!
retail investors? LOL
they have no power here
institutions are pulling out for fear of reprisals through the environmental social governance mafia system

Most investors in ESG are big pensions that want something to invest in so their beneficiaries don't get pissed that they're invested in the worst companies ever.
Tesla is E, but the S and G they don't do shit
Exxon is ESG because it is only compared to other oil companies and it's the best one with respect to all three E S and G.
Whether or not ESG actually does anything to "make a better world" is debatable but at least you're only investing in companies that at least spend some money on those aspects of their business.

yes our entire economy is controlled by a leftist woke agenda and if your corporation doesn't fall in line you get fucked. but elon isn't a cuck so he can't just cuck himself to it like the other big ceos do. so an example is being made and the institutional money is scared.

same thing happened to bitcoin. when the esgs decided bitcoin isn't green. the institutional money panic to get out of bitcoin at the time crashed the market. it was blackrocks esg committee that time that kicked it off.

it's market manipulation plain and simple lets be clear and its illegal but the esgs promote transsexual quotas so you'd be racist to actually enforce the fucking law and put a stop to it.

Hmmm, I wonder why

Attached: adgooNQ_460s.jpg (460x670, 51K)