It's happening

Tonight!

Attached: 1594214767448.png (586x772, 973.9K)

you are a MANIAC!!!

ETH faggots got to make it in 18 months. 18 months to get to $1,000.
Are we really being punished like this because we're seen as nazis?

What is supply

You're punished because you bought into dumbass Any Forums larps that made you think enterprises cared and that ETH was irrelevant when in fact LINK was the only chance for people who missed ETH to make decent stacks. You held through the top and still believe that SWIFT and hyperledger are gonna swoop in and save your bags. They aren't. Link was just a way to stack more ETH and if you didn't sell in 2020 you missed the boat enitrely. So glad I stopped browsing this shithole and started listening to actual smart people. Link is good infrastructure and all but ETH is literally money.

>dumbass Any Forums larps that made you think enterprises cared
You're trying to fud someone who knows a lot more than you.

back in the day they said the same thing about ETH and it was BTC that was real money. How the times have changed

lmfao I am in an OG link telegram group with people just like you that think they 'know a lot more' too. I farmed YFI and dumped it for 100 ETH per, they're still there waiting on enterprises to show up. You're not smart, you're down 90%. Every single linkie I knew with this 'fuck ETH vitalik is jealous of Sergey' cuckboy attitude is absolutely fucking rekt. They wrote off defi entirely and still sit there stewing posting bullshit hopium. I honestly feel fucking bad for you retards but honestly it's your own fault. Link is fucking XRP at this point.

dude so are YOU!

reported for announcing a report

Hi Michael, how's ANS? Still hodling?

But there was no report made lol

*dabs*

fuck jannies

Attached: 1652977345196.jpg (1080x1080, 479.53K)

I WANT TO BUTTSEX HIM

if you think about it... why WOULDN'T link pump? if the whole world got decided and just decided to think this way we would reach $1000 EOY EASILY.

>i am in an OG link telegram group
fucking kek well there's your problem

LINK no pump cuz TERRA LUNA NUMBER WON and BANCOR LENDING POOLS also THERE IS THIS IDEA OF ETH V2 THAT HAS BEEN DUE SOON SINCE 2017

AND WAIT FOR IT

UNISWAP IS THE NEXT ORACLE GOVERNANCE SOLUTION AND IT COMES WITH A FREE CUMELONDOGEINUSHIBA NFT

YES 100% FREE JUST PAY THE GAS FEE

indeed and this is why normies will either a) rope or b) get the rope in the new world order powered by chainlink

Pretty brazen thing to post from the shitting streets of Mumbai.

>ETH is literally money

Yeah we’re (linkies) getting cucked rn and have been for a while but the argument that sold me had less to do with enterprises and more to do with volume moving off eth and onto interconnected L2s that use chainlink to validate/communicate. From first principles this still makes the most sense to me for the future. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s a reasonable bet.

but they got a FREE LIMITED EDITION MONKEYELON NFT bro (just pay the gas fees)

How did you find yfi to farm?

>volume moving off eth and onto interconnected L2s that use chainlink to validate/communicate
who wouldnt want to move off L1. Listen to Jonneh talk. how much they pay for gas would make the Jews cry out in pain as they stab you