On a random day once a month, I will be releasing a single word of my seed phrase, in order

On a random day once a month, I will be releasing a single word of my seed phrase, in order.
1/24

Attached: 1629818952571.jpg (1432x1251, 413.41K)

Don't want your link stack, incel

Op here, the first word is:

oh good point, its a metamask/ethereum wallet. Although you could've just dumped it on every chain till you got one with a balance

nigger

Gagging Surf Lament Queen Zodiac Fahrenheit Young Ghost Populate Saturday Vintage Cat

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana beef

I'll just check wakarimasen in 2 years. thanks, op

I will word each one differently so that it will be extremely hard to do that. Your best bet is to be active daily for the next two years. It'll be worth it, trust me.

So what is it?

read the OP name. it wont be in the same spot for every single one. some will be hidden in the frog

nigger faggot seethe dilate tranny spic kike chink banana monkey coon cracker gook goy greaseball gypsy jap kebab roach kimchi kraut locust mutt niglet

sneed phrase

This is such a good troll. without any effort you'll have schizo's over analyzing any post that has a pepe and a word in it. For over 2 years....

quite nefarious.

How will you distinguish yourself from copycats?

First word: FAGGOT

Based wallet

inb4 wallet has 100k shib

I will just pollute Any Forums with threads that seem like they were made by you. Edit pepes to have random words, etc. Fuck you.

shouldnt be to many copy-cats that will make it impossible to automate with a simple program.
You know I will only be releasing once a month, and if you know which one is real you can ignore all the copycats for the rest of the month.
only released 1/24 words and the competition is this fierce. wow cant imagine what it'll be like at 20/24+

>Retards itt wait 2 years for an imaginary wallet

Attached: 4x092he0hsi51.jpg (552x529, 43.37K)