If you haven't figured it out by now, meme magic kicks off the bullruns now. GME/AMC profits funneled into BTC/ETH...

If you haven't figured it out by now, meme magic kicks off the bullruns now. GME/AMC profits funneled into BTC/ETH, then DOGE, SHIB, and countless other shitcoins. Now it's happening with LUNA.
I can tell you for a fact that, memecoin or not, exchanges are now fighting over supply and it will be traded as long as crypto exists. I work for a large exchange and we have been accumulating all week, along with the rest of them. I'm indifferent personally, but I have yet to miss the ride on any of these meme catalysts. It's brought me incredible wealth over the last 2 years and I'm here telling you now: Luna WILL hit at LEAST .01 and likely go higher. Screenshot this. WAGMI Any Forums

Attached: pepe-idk.gif (498x498, 534.89K)

screenshotted

Attached: lunababoona.png (358x339, 209.51K)

Get ready for the most insane pump crypto has ever seen. Just a few more days before supply dries up. I'm rooting for all of you LUNAtics, new and old

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.2K)

Kek, baggie

Based. Hype/hope is king. These moonrocks are electric. And I've seen cex daily limits. Hmmmm.

I have 1.5m am i gonna make it?

The next 10x is inevitable. Where it goes from there depends on the community's approval/response to the gigaburn. We're anticipating another windfall.

Attached: W.jpg (1317x1141, 584.33K)

Thanks just bought more HBAR

Attached: 02148EEF-96FB-42CC-981F-B69249CA2D19.jpg (637x580, 50.88K)

>Just a few more days before supply dries up.
the fuck you on about, there's literally over 6 TRILLION coins out there!

Lets
Fucking
Goooooo

Attached: 67906827-DA03-4970-9E3A-F2F151E63D36.jpg (1125x180, 41.83K)

If you haven't been paying attention it's being hoovered up at this very moment. Over 2T is already sitting in the Binance cold wallet alone. I dare you to track the big buys and not buy a bag. Suit yourself though.

Attached: pepe-gandalf-wizard.gif (498x474, 482.92K)

mate I have my own bag, I'm just saying that there's 6.5T out there. I want it to moon as much as anyone.

and the 2T Binance wallet can't just be erased, someone has to buy back those tokens before they can be burned.

>Binance and every major exchange is stacking the remaining supply of a dead shitcoin on the open market and OTC to the tune of billions of USD just for shits and giggles

>Oy vey the 6 trillion

Attached: 1652455484632.jpg (572x562, 64.35K)

I don't want to be rude, user, but didn't we already figure out the 2T there is Binance's stake wallet? how are they 'stacking' anything? it's just normal operational flow.

again, I want this to moon as much as any of you, but you're seeing hopium where there's none.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

MY

LUNA

STAYS

BABOONA

Attached: 1653198338169.jpg (235x215, 12.39K)

Listen, Exodus wallet isn't allowing exchanges to Luna, they know what's coming!

I'm literally here telling you as an oldfag who's lurked biz for years, who works for a major exchange (not Binance), that crypto degens are being presented with what might be the last great run-up of this cycle. This is an anonymous disabled vietnamese textile forum through so you'll just have to take my word for it or sell your bags. I'll happily buy as much as you have under 1 American penny.

Attached: Cwke4IP.png (800x800, 591.27K)

luna has a shot to do a 40x, not much more unless a massive burn happens (which is honestly possible). I am thinking geese honk has the potential to be next big memecoin.

alright, I'm not selling either way but give it to me straight:
??? EOW
??? EOM
??? EOY

how high can we moon, realistically if everything aligns and a burn happens and CZ backs us with positive tweets?

shut up queer

either gamble or dont

Checked. What I know is that the powers that be are quite satisfied by the new buy-in avgs and the fact that this recent pump from the bottom got very little coverage (despite what we know here, 99% of investors are unaware of Luna's movement post-crash). They fork vote will fail, then the real fireworks begin.

Attached: 6c864abcafa22c2aab4746217a8b6fbb--gravy-emporium.jpg (736x736, 88.88K)

ok tough guy don't get your panties in a bunch over the $15 allowance your mom let you invest

so basically we wait for the fork to resolve, then all bets are off? I hope you're right LSD Froganon and we moon, I could use a win in life right now.