How to profit from

The disgusting smell of niggers?

Extra strength deodorant maybe?

Attached: close-up-black-guy-disgusted-bad-odor-smelling-wet-armpit-white-background-free-space-afro-guy-disgusted-bad-odor-169075297.jpg (800x533, 43.08K)

Kys

yawn

Rent free

No that'd be rayciss and they'd just steal it anyway.
Instead invest in smears for urbanite cucks to put on their face diapers to mask the smell

keep thinking about them and making threads about them, you obsessed faggot.

Spotted the niggers, take the fucking hint and take a shower please.

They should never have been allowed into white societies. The biggest mistake my ancestors made was to not kill them all on sight.

and you fucking crackers smell like feet and cheese

Then go back to africa and leave our civilized societies. Blacks have literally done nothing for humanity, white people and Asian people invented everything.

Hey, I’ll give niggers credit. At least they can take a joke. Kikes on the other hand? Can’t say shit about the kikes publicly

Is this meme true? I'm from a country with 1% niggers and I keep trying to smell them whenever i see one but I never get close enough. What do they smell like bros?

>step 1: obtain group of negroes
>step 2: force them to exercise constantly under threat of death or no more gibs, whichever is worse
>step 3: collect sweat
>step 4: distill it down for purity and concentration
>step 5: splash a dab of this new cologne behind your ears every day
> step 6: swim in BBC obsessed pussy

a really bizarre range from coconut oil to livestock

White girls being into black people is a meme user, maybe it's true in America but not in europe.

Shut up nog and take these free gibs being spoonfed to you like the little baby bitch you are. Your kind needs to literally be coddled into every facet of of a functioning western society because your brain is lagging about 10k years in evolutionary terms. You will seethe because you know this is true. Everyone knows this is true. It's obvious to fucking everyone but it would be rude to hurt the little nogs feelings.

send them all back to the zoo

Average BM+WF couple

Attached: SEI_79604400.png (716x376, 444.83K)

sell it as BIPOC-positive perfume or baboon aphrodesiac I dunno user apply yourself

Attached: towelie.gif (312x290, 438.88K)

Its not true anywhere, any woman that is not black with a nigger is usually rejected by her own, not the other way around. Statistics show that white women overwheingly (like 94%) would prefer to be with a white man. Believing anything else is legit just jew fetishism. No one actually thinks about this shit other than absolutely botted and zogged shitholes on the internet where they can get away with spamming it.

nice one satan
edgy tryhards are usually smellier than nigger tbf
the smelliest combination would be tryhard incel niggers but thankfully they're rare

All I want out of life is some cute white PAWG to sit on my face so that I can smell and taste her holes after she has been used by BBC. Glad I live in America where this is a possibility.

Jewish hands typed that comment. The next Shoah will be glorious.

They all use Musk anyway.

You can try to sell some sort of extra powerful musk, that might work, but niggerwomen love their men smelling like musk so they aren't going to change scents.

As an alternative way of trying to profit off niggers, I think adjusting size might be more profitable, like single use deodorant sheets. Niggers love buy $1 shit, do a pack of 3 really thin sheets that you have on a thin piece of paper that they can quick apply for $1, or do 1 sheet for $.50 and I'd think it'd do gangbusters. Shit can be with the blunt wraps, paya few niggers to sit out from stores to show other niggers that they can use the sheet of paper as a blunt roll and it makes the weed not smell bad, but instead of rich musk, now these niggers are seeing value. Just my thoughts.

Attached: YellowGBLaugh.png (283x453, 129.14K)

It isn't really true anywhere. The examples you see are every example that exist. There aren't hidden coal burners, they are all memed on Any Forums. Basic magnification bias.

Go back, nigger faggots