If you're not aped into LUNA yet after the current pump, what's your reason? I'm genuinely curious

If you're not aped into LUNA yet after the current pump, what's your reason? I'm genuinely curious

Attached: 1649773905574.jpg (1000x982, 100.61K)

I don't know how.

you're an ape

bullish

buy high sell low

Fucking binance even, you retard

DO I BUY WLUNA? I HOLD 2M WLUNA DO I KEEP IT WRAPPED OR NOT? IM TRYING TO GET RICH OFF MY $100 INVESTMENT WHILE IT PUMPS HELLO

You think every bagholder is going to hold hands in solidarity and pledge to burn their tokens just to resurrect a flawed chain?

>buying a pump

>aped
go back

I like to buy before pumps not after

No. I'm betting on Kwon is jailed, murdered, or the binance wallets total more than 3.3 trillion in five days and they take over all votes and it becomes the next binance coin with slow long burn rate over a few years.

>Luna is dead
Long live Luna!

Attached: artworks-000066103299-ppj0fr-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 103.35K)

I'm pretty sure you can send it to binance, then sent is using the BSC to metamask (make sure you import BSC) and it will be unwrapped

>pls i saw green, buy my bag user

no

Because as soon as I FOMO into this undeniably DEAD project, the other timeline will trigger where LUNA will finally die forever, as it should be.
Maybe I will buy a little, just to finish this shit once and for all

Use kucoin fren

Always do the opposite

I was personally waiting for it to collapse to .00001, which I think will happen in the next few days. If I'm wrong I'll probably miss out on a 10x, but I'm not willing to risk enough money where that would be life changing so doesn't matter

CZ seethes at luna.

the devs market sold +6 trillion tokens

It'll probably pump until the 27th. Maybe 26th as 27th is the supposed cutoff. You'd probably make a small amount of money off luna.

Kek, this. Normies think this is the dip? Lol.

Attached: 1641850072032.jpg (250x240, 7.58K)

exchanges do not support my credit union

Attached: 4.png (692x886, 43.69K)