Can someone tell me how this can be bullish?

Can someone tell me how this can be bullish?
I currently have no trade so I don't care, I'm just curious

Attached: 1638372184211.png (881x737, 133.67K)

Its not

We are in bear market and it will go down to 10k range until bull market in 2024 where it will hit 100k minimum

its not really, but even if we have another step down this is basically the bottom and beginning of accumulation phase

What do now if wasn't smart enough to sell last year? ?

short

It’s not but if you high on hopium you can’t see that

Sounds like a good way to lose the rest of my money

just accumulate

we are 100% going to the CME gap at 3500

Your memelines have been broken, suggesting the uptrend is over. Dumb money is selling because of this. Smart money is glady absorbing all of that fresh liquidity. When dumb money wants to buy back in, they will find that anyone who has bitcoin refuses to sell it for these prices. Green line go up.

Smart money is moving all into cash. Liquidity is contracting in all markets.

Whats that like a 95% crash from the top? Not at all unprecedented in crypto or markets in general. Amazon crashed 95% in the dot com bust

Smart money moved into cash last year. Liquidity is contracting in all markets because there are no more weak hands to shake out. All the bitcoin is now in the possession of diamond-handers who are not selling for these prices

It’s called you start dcaing because no one has any fucking idea.

it's bullish because everyone thinks it's bearish

WAIT OR BUY MORE OR KYS

im bullish because im bearish

Why explain? If they weren't always two steps behind then the game wouldn't work.

Attached: 4001e29ceebb396df333f05b6c20b08de241ea290e4d57018b04d8b95165c19a.gif (200x333, 1.46M)

But my money will run out until 2024

You are a bullish influence on that chart , because you have no position .

i'm sorry if you think like this, i was the same in 2018. but this time will be even tougher because now the FED is working against us which wasn't the case the last time. right now we're at the start of a relief rally in crypto to get some more liquidity from late shorters and fomo buyers to sell into at higher levels. but after that, the dumping will resume and that's what this market will look like for the next year or two. if this is your first bear market, please don't overcommit too early. keep some money on the side to buy the bottom (you will see when we're at the bottom, the depression and despair will be clear, this board will be a ghost town)

Attached: 1524498126412.jpg (604x516, 125.71K)