Graduating at 31 with a BS in compsci

>Graduating at 31 with a BS in compsci
>landed a job
>21 year olds around me
bros is it too late?

Attached: SweatPepe.png (646x595, 344.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VomBuudIDsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, who gives a fuck about the people around you?

Nah man everyone has their own journey

but i feel too old and my brain is trash at 31

Yes it is

Real cognitive decline begins at 35-40yrs, your brain is should be relatively fine. The problem is your shitty mindset user.

he could have shitty genetics

If they really are 21 it's highly unlikely they hold a college degree, much less in CompSci
The real question is, what did you apply for? And how can you manage to leverage your degree?

youtube.com/watch?v=VomBuudIDsM

You are literally entering your prime years and you're worried about the PC baby LGBTQ+ fortnite dancing zoomers that are your competition? Maybe you were conceived with a weak sperm...

>landed a job
seriously, grats. I've been trying for this.

fuck I didnt graduarte and Im 37 kek Om doomed no I feel fine. Fuck College.

based
thanks
i've been reading about nootropics, that means i can probably extend my brain
nope
got work exp
applied for systems analyst
fucking based, thanks
ty man
rip, maybe you can do a 1year degree?

Zoomers are the laziest retards around, you'll progress faster than them if you aren't retarded.

i plan on working an extra hour every day and taking work home
your a fucking legend man

I'm 27 and I'm thinking going back to University too (already dropped out once from engineering). My options are:
>I'm paying 2500 usd for a webdev bootcamp and find a job without Uni degree
>I'm paying 10000 usd for CS degree (that's the total tuition fee for 4 years), but I won't be able to get a job for a while and be in OP position.

What should I do?

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

You're going to be pissed off with guys who look like kids telling you what to do, correcting your mistakes and shit. Just try really hard to remain professional and don't fall into the trap of thinking you know more because you're older. "University of Life" shit will make them think you're a boomer faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-204232_Chrome.jpg (925x380, 180.66K)

you can self teach code and use it to get freelance jobs.
you need experience above all else
ty man

>is it too late
yes, probably
>t.graduated ~31, pharmaceutical

how old are you now
pls dont blackpill me

If you've never programmed in your life, I would suggest taking at least 1 irl class at your local community college just so that you have a professor introducing you to the fundamentals. Then do self-learning on udemy/coursera or take a few more irl courses after that.

I am 39, senior sw engineer, did not finish my BS. I decide who joins our team. And came back to college in Feb as distraction from middle age crisis. Never too late.

Do you think there is an age bias/discrimination in programming jobs?

when'd you get the job?

NO just fuck their young pussy/bussy

>21 yo daddy issues pussy

grats

Attached: 1646930805879.jpg (1024x1024, 85.57K)

bootcamp first then go to uni use the bootcamp shit to bolster your portfolio.

Yep, younger is worse. Experience above all.
I started working with 25, never stopped. Current one 2 years ago.

Well, I guess I can get a webdev job that pays like 400 usd a month here, either that or I get a degree and justify getting double or triple of that salary.
I've had a taste of programming classes back when I was still in Uni (I took physics engineering major). To be honest, being taught by Professors who don't know deep enough in algorithms and programming kinda sucks. We didn't even learn about OOP, just learning syntax and if, else if, loop stuff like that. In the first semester we learned C++ but then switched to Python the next semester to make it easier for both sides (Professors and students kek). So, it really let me down. I wish I majored in CS in the first place. A lot of my friends making final project with AI and stuff like that, but they're just basically copy pasting code to fit the case, and the professors basically know nothing about AI, they just know the Maths, how to read data, etc so they don't really care about the AI stuff. As long as it gives satisfying result and get the students enough credits to graduate.

Heh got a lot of this in my office, being the slightly higher paid IT guy and they are all minimum wage customer services girls

see anyone get a job at my age? or even older?