Chainlink is giving me suicidal thoughts

I've been bagholding 8k link since 2018. It has honestly gotten to the point that I wake up every day, immediately check the chainlink price and then have suicidal thoughts. I turn over the same thoughts every single day, 'I shouldve sold at $50, $40, $30...' It goes on and on. 'How could I have been so stupid and greedy?'
I know we'll be lucky to even see $20 link again and yet I'm sti holding. It's basically the only crypto I own.
I don't even have the guts to commit suicide. I really thought I'd semi-retire off 8k link, or that I'd at least only have to work until I'm 50 years old. I just need the torment to end.
How do other anons in a similar situation cope day to day? I know a guy who has never sold 30k link and he seems totally fine or maybe he just hides it well

Attached: HF-Ep186_Sergey-Nazarov.jpg (1000x1000, 255.07K)

Ccip
Staking
Enterprise adoption layer
This year

There are a number of regrets I have over my 5 years in crypto. Getting scammed 1BTC in the IOTA slack pre-launch. Not buying LPL at crowdsale.
But selling LINK at $50 isn't one of them at all. We were early bull market. LINK had been performing consistently, but not ridiculously. It was just moving up nicely with no parabolic moves, no normie hype, and no general macro conditions that seemed anything like a blow-off top. There are some times when you can say "I should have known better" but when LINK was $50 there was absolutely zero reason to think that we had topped out for years to come.

It's comical at this point

Attached: ccc.jpg (550x314, 74.29K)

You all hold a large amount of Link tokens and are hyped after about what's about to happen. Congrats, boys. We made it (even if you are a shower of dicks for the fud)

Hey, I just noticed your post on Craigslist about getting peed on. I hope it's not too late.

you didn't even read what i wrote, did you

If this was such a big deal though people would be scooping up link at these prices.

2 more weeks trust the plan.

your mistake was not buying enough and not taking profits to move your life forward while you waited

Buy more faggot

see see i urinate
steaking
remember these things
remember
remember
remember.....

Ballots watermarked
Trump still president
Hillary soon in jail
Two more weeks

Unironically just 2 more weeks

it was right there in the whitepaper, cost of a big mac

>It's basically the only crypto I own.
Why?

Even if you really like Link you're de facto invested in Ethereum as it's the platform Link needs to operate on, and yet Link is down 95% against ETH. That's not even talking about other shit like Bitcoin, Monero, other L1 smart contract platforms (take your pick), etc.

I do not understand how someone would think going 100% on an ERC-20 token would be an intelligent idea. I don't mean that as a backhanded insult, I legitimately don't understand the thought process of at least not also being bullish on the substrate it's actually built on (i.e. Ethereum).

>Ethereum as it's the platform Link needs to operate on
incorrect
blockchain agnostic.

unlogical post detected. the correct term is minus underperformanced down versus the ETH

Ethereum is the only chain Chainlink actually exists on right now, correct?

Your insult is not taken, ur lack of understanding make us laugh.

another unlogical post detected. blockchain agnostic tokens do not exist on any single chain

I too enjoy the new ESL fud lords

Imagine having to fud something in another language
>no me gusta esta token, es un token de mierda
lmao