Sometimes we have no choice but to cope with our bags, frens...

Sometimes we have no choice but to cope with our bags, frens. There’s not much we can do but hold until we reach green numbers, like how I’m now forced to hold sne until they finally release something that gives utility to their token and potentially pump its price. That’s just the way it is. Which coins are you forced to hold in your case, user?

Attached: q.jpg (474x426, 32.97K)

I only hold BTC, and i am forced to hold it for decades now ever since the fucking dump

kek, get fucked bitch

everyone is fucked, EVERYONE. If you are holding SNE, you have to wait until they launch the platform. If not, well, that was a scam and you lose your money lmoa

> you have to wait until they launch the platform
When will that be user?

Yup... Imagine the fact of buying BTC at 60k to see how that shit right now is on 27k

its time to buy the fucking dip and fix your mistake

>that user right now

Attached: 16227371237214.jpg (858x725, 31.02K)

this, i bought at 32, 30 and 29, now it is the waiting game

Damn, you're fucked more than anyone

what is that fucking secret penile tissue expansion diet, pass me the fucking link

I see no profits in your strategy

Youre literally holding an abandoned project op, youre fucked, now you have to wait literal years

There's no strategy on this business, the only strategy here is buying non sense coins and holding until these fuckers get pumped

What do you suggest? Selling the dip and buying at the highest price?

Damn, I can't imagine the losses that a lot of people probably had by making this decision

Nobody knows... Look the dev diary and see if there's something related to that or not

retarded

i yearn for the fucking day that those people decide to release their shit, i already put a lot of hope on them, sne feels like a good project but it simply doesnt show pulse

Buy luna.
You're all wrong. I am right.

>feels like a good project
Sounds like any other abandoned project