How come china hasn't invaded the U.S.A? They have 3x the amount of people they can just use

how come china hasn't invaded the U.S.A? They have 3x the amount of people they can just use

Attached: 1641901711950.gif (498x277, 3.15M)

China has never projected war across an ocean before. Chinese people hate camping and historically they hated being stationed at the great wall because it was too far from their home.

Conventional warfare is costly and ineffective. Refer to Bay of pigs, Afghanistan, and Vietnam

the us of a will collapse without any invasion, they'll just wait it out

China would get fucking raped if they invaded the US.

they'd never even reach the coast

isn't that number closer to 5 to 1? they could take Taiwan, sure but they try to sail into the Atlantic and their ships will just fall apart
also fuck Naomi Wu for getting her CCP brainwashing hands on Vitalik I bet her fake tits feel awful too

Attached: 20220415_195810.jpg (1041x1280, 96.05K)

Because an army of high school chads with ARs would defeat the entirety of the PLA.

>Because an army of high school chads with ARs would defeat the entirety of the PLA.
It wouldn't even take that.
In my state it's not uncommon to see 10 year old girls who hunt and could probably 1 shot 1 kill out to 200 yards.
>wish a nigga would

>how come china hasn't invaded the U.S.A?
dude they are literally having children inside of your borders and maintain institutions that encourage their loyalty to the mainland
they are doing it right now

They'd have to conquer Canada or Mexico first. No hostile ships are getting within a thousand miles of the US coasts.

Unironically pic related
Also is what China is betting on

Attached: 453910B4-4BD3-417E-B998-C058B9AAC143.jpg (750x750, 48.52K)

You can scratch Canada from that list because the US military already has legal authority from the govt of canada to cross into canadian territory for the purposes of national defense - which really just makes canada another US state for all intents and purposes.

China is already invading but from the background with divide and conquer strategy they not going the full retard Russia route they rather do it slowly from the inside

No need, they just use cold hard cash to buy up our real estate and farmlands.

I mean it would be a real shame if those chinese owned houses and farmlands mysteriously kept getting set on fire.....over and over again until those people finally took the hint and fucked off back to china
wouldnt that be weird?
gosh i hope that never happens tho

nah they can keep ruining Canada

man what state is that

>implying they haven't invaded already
"Invasion" doesn't always mean a military invasion.

We will never go to war, the USA's and China's economies are too interlinked

You have to be a really horrible person to burn farmland user

>how come china hasn't invaded the U.S.A?
They already infiltrated and subverted the US. It's over.

Michigan.

meant for