Anti Luna posters why don't you think 1$ is achievable?

To burn large amounts of Luna would cost less then a few million in order to resurrect a multi billion dollar scam. There are idiots who will ape into the new coin despite the creator being a complete cunt.

Attached: why-isnt-it-possible-christian-bale.gif (498x211, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fcd.terra.dev/v1/circulatingsupply/luna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just need a robinhood listing to be quite honest farm

You can't sell the fork for 2 years. Only hope is to burn it to get people to FOMO in. Look at all the people FOMOing in already over the community burn

Because umm umm racist chuds bought millions or some shit

Basically it's tied to the terra stable coin which prints as many Luna coins as necessary in order to repeg back to 1$.

It's just a memecoin now, and it's got a pretty bad name for a memecoin.

They already disabled it. They just need to burn the token and burn the ust and transfer it to luna. Although kwon might have something else in mind, he might think it’s best if he pocketed the remaining

Motherfuckers hate to see a nigga win. Currently holding 1.7mil tokens, see you faggits at 10$

op is a faggot

Attached: bait2.png (500x501, 89.71K)

They're going to ditch ust either way, ust is being permanently shelved I have no idea why people are buying it, I get luna buying logic but buying ust makes no fucking sense.

Attached: 1653050880994.jpg (672x527, 57.79K)

Master Plan,
So ALL my LUNATIC'S can finally MAKE IT!

Attached: masterplan.jpg (864x1022, 192.4K)

The air drop, just read ching chong's proposal

circulating supply is still increasing according to
fcd.terra.dev/v1/circulatingsupply/luna

No it isn't, it has been 6.5T for over a week since they 'switched it off'

Is wluna safe?

Yeah but they're converting it to luna so you risk getting less if luna goes up in price.

its still increasing a few million every few minutes
refresh it in 10 minutes and you'll see
its not printing billions because the insane price action floored

>Luna is dead
Long live luna

Attached: fb3.jpg (818x1024, 92.63K)

They can't switch it off it's just being sent to a burn wallet it is still being minted but it's just not entering circulation.

If there is 7 sextillion coins in circulation to get to 1$ per coin, doesn't that mean there'd have to be 7 sextillion worth of real money actually invested into it? That's more than America's gdp, so where is that money going to come from?

Everybody believes and knows $1 is coming, just trying to fud niggers out for a discount

That makes sense
Is it the same address that Kwon has the keys for?
If so, its not a burn address, Its just some guys wallet.
0x00 null address or its not a true burn.

Yes in theory, but not in practice. When BTC is worth 1 Trillion and 100 Billion leaves the space, the market cap is not 900 Billion now, its more like $500 billion for this exact reason. It's not unique to crypto but like all things monetary its pyramid in nature.

0x0 null address isn't special from my understanding, just easy to remember and otherwise arbitrary. I could be mistaken but it's possible someone installs metamask and the randomly generated private key/seed phrase matches 0x0. I don't think all possible address outputs are possible given infinite inputs and 0x0 may be one of them, but if so I don't think by design.

Yeah I think do kwons twitter got hacked kek

Attached: 1652849396389.gif (200x150, 966.06K)