TOMB FINANCE

Opinions on this shit? Is it worth staking there?

Attached: 3748595.png (256x256, 30.28K)

you'd have to be retarded is my opinion

it's fucking dead bro

I think building a bag here for the future is a really good idea.
Why wouldnt you

I had a few shares earlier this year and it printed me $20k which paid off my entire crypto initial investment. Grabbed a bunch more now that they crashed in price. Harry is waiting for everything to calm down before he brings us back to peg. He has too much invested into the entire ecosystem to let it fail and doing so would destroy his reputation so he has to keep it going.

Attached: EBC96911-5D14-469C-8278-43AF3E7E9D62.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

im balls fucking deep 200 tshares 300 bshares lets get a few prints and retire together frens

One of the No brainers (along with Fantom, D0b0 a few others ) to buy now and watch rise within the next few weeks. Actually, right now/this weekend.

What happened? I literally have no idea just found out about this project like 2 days ago

Get Mshare on Cro / MMF

You mean why it crashed? When Luna shit the bed people jumped out of everything, but especially algo stablecoins as they seemed too risky. It lost peg so people dumped their shares as they don’t print below 1.01. Unlike Luna though, it doesn’t require peg to be steady forever. Its healthy for it to go above and below peg depending on market demand. So right now it’s below peg and cheap. Once it goes back above peg and it starts printing tomb people will fomo in.

the BASED-MAI pool on tarot gives 2000% apr with 10x leverage right now, based is pegged on tomb and holds its peg pretty well

I had like 8 or 9 Tshares and was printing like $3k a day. Fucking insane.
The fact is that Tshare supply is about to be maxed, and Harry wants Tomb circulating supply to be 2B with a peg of 1:2. + Tomb liquidity pairs on Felix and Tomb as gas on Tombchain.
Meaning, Tshares are going to be fucking PRINTING to inflate the supply. Without the sell pressure of yields being dumped from cemetary LP.
Fucking nuts.
Dont fall for the whale fud, theyre in damage control. Stack and wait.

Checked
That being said I literally have no idea how any of this shit works.
What your advise, just buy TOMB and hold? Stake it?

3900% on beefi

Head over to the tomb finance discord and read the docs so you understand how all this works. My suggestion is you buy tshares and stake them in the masonry at tomb.com. Leave them there and when tomb goes back to peg they will print you tomb every 6 hours. You can then harvest the tomb rewards and take profits or reinvest in other crypto.

>Opinions on this shit?
Harry's baby, get a bag while it's still cheap. 5x is almost certain at this point.
Don't know about staking.

>get a bag
Tshares of course.

I grabbed 10 Tshares the night of the luna crash when everyone was selling and consolidated a few bags into Tbonds.
Tbonds are like Tomb but you can only buy them under peg.
And then you can sell them for Tomb over peg. The higher it is over peg, the more Tomb you get.
At a peg of 1 tomb to 2 ftm (which is where Harry wants it in the future) you would get 200% Tomb. And right now Tbonds are like.. half of 1 ftm.
I bought around 100k Tbonds and if I can be patient and sell them in a few months when peg is 2:1, I can turn 100k tbonds into like.. 400k ftm.
Pretty insane.
Sneed.

Attached: Screenshot_20211222_082239_com.png (857x746, 538.32K)

3900% apy is only 1% daily
2000% apr is 5.5% daily

I’m trying user. You have no idea how little sleep I’ve gotten since this hit 250, trying to accumulate as much as possible. I want 10 before it starts breaking out but I barely have enough to buy 5 atm.

The night of the crash I spent about 45 minutes screaming and trying to make a swap.
I couldve got 28 tshares but by the time my txn went thru, I only got 19. Pain. I was so mad

Same. I made it to 20. My only other option is to swap my entire ftm stack to get another 20 but I just can’t do it.

10x leverage

this is the way

Should I buy TOMB or TSHARES?

Attached: 1652949888441.png (800x771, 413.45K)

Tshare is the better play imo