Is it over for Dfinity and ICP?

I saw Dominic Williams at a grocery store in Zürich yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for free piss or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen canisters of pee in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the canisters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent Alameda Research from manipulating the price,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s possible. After she scanned each canister and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Attached: 1649516426088.jpg (1227x1159, 123.71K)

Link marines fudding ICP with Sergay Larp
>.t kys

Link baggies roping once they realize ICP invalidates their entire chain in 5 years

haha! I read the exact samepost about a swedish comedian, Henrik Schyffert, lol

some user really needs to put a Any Forums archive in a canister. i'd do it but i don't know how.

ICP is my biggest bag
still, same larp as has been flung around about Sir.Gay
>t. Lazy

we're about to launch a Any Forums-like site on ICP tonight. We'll make sure to back up the archive to canister shortly as well. Godspeed user

Attached: E46E79C3-0975-4BE7-9C53-DE6B27349B14.png (1170x2532, 302.25K)

Great twist on a classic.
4/5.
Would chuckle again.

>we

>>I am the founder

Yea, but I have nothing to do with.
Send me an invite and I'll bring more mediocre shitposting like this.

that's cool. you gonna post here when it's live? but we need to archive the site that has a million posts a day.

>Decentralized Justice
What were we thinking…

stay tuned this ship just needs to keep running for a bit longer it'll be shilled on here. The canister is launching tonight.
We plan on launching our own token that will be central to the DAO. We also want to eventually incorporate some web3 functions like gambling in threads with tokens & nft's. Interesting times are ahead

Time to fedpost using your internet identity goy

Attached: 1653160943394m.jpg (835x1024, 123.58K)

So with enough tokens I can make trannies and jannies off themselves?
Great news.
I'll be looking out.

A couple centralized data centres invalidate the rest of defi? You niggers couldn't even keep up super mario 64 live on the icp, so much for decentralization

YAHOOOOOOO

I'll ride witcha

Attached: 20220518_102555.jpg (994x998, 55.66K)

chainlink and ICP will work together I was just shitposting earlier. The Any Forums-like site is real though this will be a good stress test for NNS

wen launch

lol dom you loon

You better shill it to us. I will make sure to share with other friends.
If possible, build the website in a way where you don't need an II or anything.

When it's ready Biz will be the first place you'll see it. It's fully working now but we want to make sure the user experience is seamless before launching.

Noice. Btw, what about the mods in general? I've seen other chans being killed solely because the mods didn't have enough time to moderate it 24/7.

>gambling in threads
nice

Attached: Door03-scaled.jpg (1920x2560, 395.98K)