How would online shopping like ebay work with cryptocurrency...

How would online shopping like ebay work with cryptocurrency ? Everybody being anonymous and no chargeback means it would be easy to cheat and do not send product without any repercussion.

Attached: 2134.png (780x439, 279.19K)

custodial wallets

By the time crypto gain more global adoption, it will be easy to shop online, just like most crypto project are already doing rn,
I buy gift card with XPRESS token using bitrefil platform, and it's very swift

Attached: 1638316054075s.jpg (111x125, 2.68K)

the same way you order drugs using crypto. escrow with an option to finalize early.

How do you do that?

you would need a smart contract escrow wallet thing where the person pays, then the seller uploads tracking, then the smart contract tells the escrow wallet to pay the seller when the tracking says delivered in the buyer's city

this fucking board needs flags so bad its disgusting. sir do not redeem the virtual market product only i can redeem it

there's the kleros court for this, sir

what if you just send some trash in parcel instead of the actual product

/Thread

this is essentially the darknet you tard

maybe they could make it where the smart contract pays out 7 days after the item is marked as delivered and the buyer has that long to open an item not as described dispute. plus you could have a feedback system

what if the buyer is lying

then the seller is fucked, same thing that happens on ebay

>t. professional ebay seller

Not much different to Facebook marketplace and bank transfers

>it would be easy to cheat and do not send product without any repercussion.

Attached: 1588707140255.jpg (2826x2470, 1.13M)

Escrow + oracles fed by postal service feeds

This is already a problem now anyway. Hell I abuse it for products that shouldnt have warranty guarantees because of them only being useful for short periods of time

reputation system, retard

probably have the seller pack the stuff in some kind of tamper proof envelope
make them record packing it
make the buyer record opening it
then it's much harder to cheat

Fucking piece of shit scammer