Why they are cashing out?

Are we safe stablebros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-223427_Brave.jpg (720x1060, 81.26K)

>market cap goes down
>price stays $1
>aRe wE SaFe sTaBlEbRoS?
Thether stays the king of stables

Attached: mocking-spongebob.jpg (650x381, 37.45K)

uhh sweaty, it clearly says $0.9989, not $1

Daily Mail ran an article today for normies about tether and how it isn't backed. Every normie knows it's not backed, makes you think if normies know it's a scam what do the institutions know?

Normiss do what they are told to do. I would pull out. This is a pregnancy about to happen.

Attached: 4FFCAEEC-0EE5-4515-A064-B084045FEA80.jpg (200x299, 15.68K)

So I only have $99999.89 instead of $100,000 now?

Are you fucking retarded?

Well if the Daily Mail said so, it must be true.

>what do the institutions know?
kek, they know that it IS backed. tether is literally backed by more assets than its market cap, and the market cap is dropping because people are moving out of tether into bitcoin.

its the most obvious thing in the world, idk how newfags and media are acting like market cap of tether dropping is somehow bearish?

LOOK AT THE LAST TIME THAT THE TETHER MARKET CAP DROPPED (HINT HINT RETARD BTC HIT ATH SHORTLY THEREAFTER)

Usa math cant even x10^X properly

>He doesnt know

Attached: IMG_20220517_113532.jpg (1080x1561, 560.44K)

Never in the history of tether has existed a sharped drop in market cap like this.

Attached: hehe .jpg (1080x1562, 169.55K)

Never in the history of tether has existed a market cap like this, either, retard

but all other stables gain

Now do a log scale

This is not bitcoin, ffs why would I use log?

It will be glorious when the rug gets pulled. You see the Luna cope, now imagine that with literally all crypto and people begging for their money back. They deserve their fate at this point.

Ether volume is most likely made of usdt, and if usdt collapses it will drag ether, along with dai, and then the whole fucking ecosystem.

The crypto market is deflating, back to 4k we go.

Everybody is moving to cash dumb dumb. Real cash, that you can actually spend on real things, not just other internet meme coins.

Usdc only gained 3b, there is still 7 missing.

Because log shows % lost/gained instead of raw numbers. Loosing 1b 5 years ago is not the same as 1b now...

Never in the history of crypto has the Fed ended easy money. The level of devastation that is coming is going to end crypto as we know it. Very little will survive. Bitcoin will go waaaaay back to it's roots.

Losing*

Attached: 1653149199920.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

What only matter is 10b left the cryptocurrency market, ((((Smart money)))) its up to something.

Nothing burger 5 billion now is nothing compared to five years ago besides this is just retards pulling the shit out of US DT likely because they think it’s the same as US tea, never forget how many fucking retards there is I’ve seen countless going pump just because they have the same ticket even though it’s the wrong coin there is fucking retards everywhere I wouldn’t count on US DT imploding based on your faggot graph

Only Alameda and Cumberland really mass redeem tether, they are simply exiting positions before the normalfags realize we in a recession. Bear market might last like 2 more years.

Its 10b in the span of a week. Why you downplaying it? Do you hold luna by any chance?

what a chad move! it can only go down never up so whats the catch here?