Hey Any Forums, it' Sasha Bank's corgi here with an important message...

Hey Any Forums, it' Sasha Bank's corgi here with an important message. She really loves her fans and all you got to do is ask. Until next time anons.

Attached: FOIwO02XICsjnBI.jpg (622x900, 126.1K)

That's an ugly fucking dog.

>Sasha Bank’s
You already fucked up. No surprise with Any Forums anons. Stop harassing Sasha Banks. You schizo creeps belong in prison or locked up in a padded room for everyone’s safety. This thread has what to do with wrestling?

>that face on the dog
>that hand

Go ahead and troll, it’s all you forever single virgins do on here. Sasha Banks still doesn’t want any of you. Her husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze, won at life. Keep on crying.

Do you really expect a dog to write things correctly? Retard.

I thought it was a weeb dog not a corgi

But enough about the things all the girls call you

Holy kek

Yet Ryu typed everything else correctly. God, I swear, this board is loaded with shoot dumb fucks that have at best, a middle school education. If he could type and spell, he would be able to not butcher his Mom’s and Dad’s name. Sasha and Mikaze 2gether 4ever! Be jealous more, nobody cunts. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans.

>Mom's
Wait you're saying Sasha carried that dog in her womb and pushed the puppy out of her pussy? I think you are the middle schooler bro.

she did a meet & greet at the gramercy theater where i used to work and she was really flirty and we went out for drinks after and banged in her hotel. she checked out really early and i slept in and left at checkout time. thanks again Sasha!

Go onto Ryu’s IG account. Sasha Banks and Mikaze are both considered his parents. Never heard of pet parents, eh? Further proof you have and never will have a girlfriend. Don’t tell me about your waifu body pillows either. Those aren’t real. Just think…Mikaze is plowing his wifey right now. A pre-SmackDown dicking. Seethe more.

Kek

Attached: file.png (359x264, 221.64K)

dios mio

black girls fuck dogs

She should use the MANdible claw.

Kek Sashaschizo yiffs

What a killer

>Sasha will never handgag you while giving you a grippy handjob