I couldn’t care less than I do about NFTs, it’s something I’ve never been interested in...

I couldn’t care less than I do about NFTs, it’s something I’ve never been interested in, but I actually enjoy pretty much physical art, like paintings, sculptures and poetry, so idk if I should take a look at Arties and what they’re trying to do

Attached: 1600000025898.jpg (900x1211, 535.69K)

So why are you posting here if you obviously don't care at all?

>poetry
ha, gay

Just do it, take a look, and do some research

Because he's asking for advice about this arties projects, so advice now bitch

NFTS ARE NOT REAL! STOP ACTING LIKE THEY ARE

NFT POETRY

Attached: 1600055889966.jpg (640x626, 40.1K)

Oh shit ok sorry BOSS!

OP, if you are interested into real art then you should probably look into arties, they plan to bridge ordinary art into blockchain. So especially for people like you it has an enormous potential.

LOL... Pajeet 2 men shill army

Bad news for you big guy, it seems they are going to take the ape route after all so no poetry or nice paintings

I read that as NTR poetry
lol

Wouldn't be surprised if something like this already exists to be honest

This is actually so gay it gave me some gayness as well.

how are you doing, Sers?

Attached: 1559177583738.jpg (400x400, 18.7K)

and you would be number 3?

In theory arties should work for you, but lately they've been announcing partnerships not related to their style whatsoever so I don't know what to think

>Ordinary art into the blockchain

I just read pretentiousness

this
they did the ol' bait and switch

They aren't real but they worth a lot of money

>painting, sculpture and poetry

Then go write some shit to read on the streets an earn a couple of cents

It really does sound good, but idk if they will mange it to reach their goal and if community or clients are going to accept the idea

I guess they are seeing what works for them, so since everybody is into apes then they are trying with that

Artistic apes

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS

ready to duty