THIS TUESDAY

Who you got to win the Dusty Rhodes tag team Womens finals.

Attached: WWE-NXT-Womens-Dusty-Rhodes-Tag-Team-Classic-Finals.jpg (1280x720, 239.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vQvb7Bk0hU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Io and Ray: likely win
want: Kai and Choo

Io vs Wendy will be kino

hoping sleeping schizos so we get a singles match for Lo. anyone know how the ticket sales for stand and deliver are doing?

Attached: 1644377503121.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

My dick and my hand are going over

Sleepy Schizos should win since Io/KLR is obvious. Hopefully they repeat what happened to Raquel and Io gets inserted into the title match.
>anyone know how the ticket sales for stand and deliver are doing?
I heard they were doing good. A thread was made about it a couple days ago I think.

why is she so fat now?

ham sandwich

What is NXT? I only know WWF.

Dakota, Wendy, Io, and KLR are all shoot men. I don’t watch NXT 2.0. Only faggots watch that dog shit.

CUM TUESDAY
youtube.com/watch?v=2vQvb7Bk0hU

based, gonna be kino seeing thousands of nibbas chant for gigi and LA Knight.

needs to gain more weight.

I HEAR THE BOOS AND NEGATIVE COMMENTS > CUM TUESDAY

Attached: 1632212436896.png (568x548, 95.72K)

Ticket info as of most recent WON
>NXT Stand & Deliver was setup for 5,059 fans. Early ticket sales indicate WWE will easily pass that number and probably open more seats.
Actually surprised they sold this well. Not just because of the usual shit associated with 2.0, but the fact that this is a noon show before Mania Day 1 is pretty good.

Shows around mania always sell good and seeing as to how crap night one is looking I'd purchase an NXT ticket and skip night one and go to night two.

>more than 5k
based as fuck, there isnt really a "smark" guy to draw those people in like when they had finn and stuff, plus they have to compete with all the other shows that leech off of mania weekend. so its good for sure.

Attached: 1642711663422.jpg (400x400, 30.92K)

>there isnt really a "smark" guy to draw those people in like when they had finn and stuff
Dolph?

it's hard thinking of a dumber gimmick
>yoooo i like to sleep
may as well given another dancing whore gimmick

Attached: WendyChoo_Bio--9ee5f0f864fd8a1216dbc414fa0a4296.jpg (900x506, 67.58K)

they stuck all the women crap on night 1 so its an easy skip if you have to pick one of the shows. I thought theyd atleast put aj edge on there too but I guess not.

hes not finn just came from japan level, internet fans dont care about him and havent for years. GUNTAH doesnt even have a match yet.

>it's hard thinking of a dumber gimmick
The last one she had.

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x480, 27.55K)

That Chinese demon shit was kino.