/dmas/ DADDY MAGIC APPRECIATION SOCIETY /dmas/

Hello and welcome to the /dmas/, home for all appreciators of this generation's greatest sports entertainer, DADDY MAGIC!

>Who is Daddy Magic?
Matt Minard, known professionaly as Daddy Magic, is the Canadian sports entertainer best known for raining dimes upon every promotion he appears in.

>Why do we appreciate him?
For any reason you want! Daddy Magic has more than enough dimes to go around. Perfect look, legendary on the mic, best currently active in-ring performer, you name it! Whatever your favorite aspect of sports entertainment may be, Daddy Magic's got you covered.

So sit back, enjoy yourselves, and connect with fellow Daddy Magic appreciators.

THIS IS A SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT ZONE
INFERIOR """professional wrestlers""" ARE NOT WELCOME

Attached: dmas_op.png (705x675, 754.16K)

HOLY BASED

he needs to expand his body of work for this meme to get over, but I will be monitoring these threads

Attached: 1565326478991.jpg (900x873, 206.09K)

Honestly, I don't even know how Sports Entertainment had ANY fans before the Daddy Magic era.

Here we see one of the greats from ages past, Mr. Jericho, bringing a few of his friends to pay homage to the legend himself.

Attached: jericho_appreciating_daddy_magic.jpg (700x388, 48.75K)

>he needs to expand his body of work for this meme to get over
This is true.
But for real, imagine being such a legend already with so few (zero) matches. His potential is limitless.

And not, like, the Keith Lee limitless that tops out at 345 lbs. Actually limitless.

I like his promos, he has great intensity. Strong Randy Savage vibes.

>Strong Randy Savage vibes.
Absolutely! It was great to see AEW finally put him at the head of a stable like he deserves.

He's fat and a blockhead

>professional wrestlers already seething
W O R K E D

Attached: gat-damn-nigga.png (352x580, 106.99K)

This but unironically unironically.

My love for wrestling began as a result of sports entertainment. It's a shame it went down the shitter this last decade after Vince started going senile and changed the definition of the term to mean goofy comedy targeted towards 5 year olds.

But this is a welcome change and I am ready to appreciate daddy magic, Chris Jericho and his army of sports entertainers. I'll make sure to tune in to their segments.

Rock on my fellow sports entertainment enthusiasts.

Very based take, friend. The industry has split between a dementia-addled rainbow nightmare and the survivors of its collateral damage. We will return to before it all fell apart, by moving forward with the new generation!

>Rock on my fellow sports entertainment enthusiasts.
Rock on, brother!

Looks like he makes a lot of coke disappear.

>Daddy Magic
Isn't that what Jericho's wife calls him?

i will always post in a DADDY MAGIC thread

rock on. get a taste, bro.

YOU WANT A TASTE?!

imagine All Out 2023 being headlined by Daddy Magic vs QT Marshall

the feeling in the air will be electric. the pop when Daddy Magic wins the big one and hugs Cool Hand Ang in the ring might cause a few to go deaf

>imagine All Out 2023 being headlined by Daddy Magic vs QT Marshall
Truly we are blessed to live in this era

Kek

Oh, and I guess I'll provide the exploitable for all you daddychads out there!

Attached: DADDY_MAGIC.png (310x675, 257.71K)

And don't forget to appreciate his good friend, Cool Hand Ange!

Book a DaddyMagic/Andrade feud

cope wrestleretty

>daddy magic says the afo doesn’t want a taste during a promo
>andrade theme plays
>boos rain down as the entire afo gets pelted by fans trash as they make their way to the ring
>andrade shoots back with a “ok, how jew know?”
>monster poo
>daddy magic and cool hand anj give them the slingshot
>rest of the jas take out all the other jobbers
>daniel garcia finishes andrade off with his sharpshooter
>blood and guts 2 featuring jas vs afo (andrade, the butcher, the blade, jora johl and jose the assistant)