Unironically, what did he mean by this? And was it disrespectful for Mickey to laugh?

Unironically, what did he mean by this? And was it disrespectful for Mickey to laugh?

Attached: 7D6614D4-E0E4-4A2F-AD42-DC3868416DB0.jpg (443x248, 20.36K)

p r o j e c t i o n

when he got knocked out he had a dream that he won, he woke up still thinking he was in that dream.

Phil was so concussed he thought he was having an inner monolog speech with himself.

Attached: 1d22131211b85889a87d54a5f6f255b7_md.jpg (728x567, 63.89K)

It was pretty obvious that it was something he'd planned to say after he'd won and he was so shook up that he still went ahead and said it.

Why doesn’t anyone reference this as proof that the fucker has a massive ego? It’s literally just this board that realizes it

Phil is (usually unintentionally) a funny dude.

because people think the pipebomb wasn't a worked shoot

No other wrestling community allows you to speak outside the obese smark narrative kek

The absolute state of this

CM Punk is a bitch with no discernable physical talent. He got over because he had a skinny fat build that most Americans could appeal to, and had entrance music that high schoolers were listening to at the time. He is the only UFC fighter to be tickled during their fight. He is the only wrestler in history to be out promo'd by Kevin Nash.

Attached: 1646927618947.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>And was it disrespectful for Mickey to laugh?
Should have slapped Phil again.

did gall ever say anything about it? I remember this being the most cringe shit id ever seen and I liked Punk at the time. I was perplexed by it

>Why doesn’t anyone reference this as proof that the fucker has a massive ego? It’s literally just this board that realizes it
Most fans had turned on him until AEW started and they realised his return would pop a rating

imagine saying this to the guy who just beat you bloody in an MMA fight

the whole world laughs at this geek

Attached: we did 20 takes... and THIS was the best one.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

Most wrestlers live on being fake tough guys, this guy completely smashed the facade and provided he was a geek. He got clowned in a way no one else has in the ufc.

I thought it was perfectly sane to say, people just hate it on because they want to mock Punk, and I don't even like Phil. Back then, people weren't just complaining that Phil didn't belong on the card, they were saying Gall had "potential" but that he wasn't UFC caliber either, and was just there to be a can for the WWE guy. In that context, "hey man, you're in the UFC, you do belong" was a nice thing to say, and perfectly apt, even if it wasn't really true looking at how Gall's career went later.

you're so obvious Phil

why didn't they do another fucking take kek

>say literally anything besides the usual redditor circlejerk
>haha omg u him haha
I'd unironically murder one of you faggots with a hammer in real life if I ever found you. Just hitting you over and over until the bone is jellied, and then moving up, limb for limb, until you die, and the world is that much less faggy for it.

I feel like Punk had rehearsed that line and everything thinking he was going to win

I'd hug ya and tell ya you do belong.

can't hug when you're beaten to death, faggot

try it pussy

I rise frim the dead and embrace you. Maybe give ya a lil kiss on the cheek.

*from

Thanks, pal.

Just like trump it’s because you’re full of shit

dude just got his ass handed to him and has the gall (no pun intended) to still talk down. he honestly believes he's some virtuous second coming of Jesus that's always utterly wronged.

>I thought it was perfectly sane to say, people just hate it on because they want to mock Punk, and I don't even like Phil. Back then, people weren't just complaining that Phil didn't belong on the card, they were saying Gall had "potential" but that he wasn't UFC caliber either, and was just there to be a can for the WWE guy. In that context, "hey man, you're in the UFC, you do belong" was a nice thing to say, and perfectly apt, even if it wasn't really true looking at how Gall's career went later.

Attached: DF616E8F-EED9-4CCB-8061-9259BDD81941.png (799x419, 315.75K)