This is a genuine question: Why do you prefer WWE over AEW...

This is a genuine question: Why do you prefer WWE over AEW? I tried watching RAW a few days ago and it was basically a childrens TV show you'd expect to see on something like Nickelodion. On the other hand, modern Smackdown is pretty much carried by Lesnar vs Roman.

Attached: WWE.png (1200x1096, 209.29K)

why are you watching any wrestling at all you retard

Because it's fun and I like it faggot

I am a life long WWE fan, I've been watching it for 25+ years. I can't stand it now, it's fucking shit. I wasted so many years hoping that it would get better, hoping that the next RAW something would happen and make it watchable, but it never did. I'm glad I broke free of the cycle.

>Why do you like the fed that got you into wrestling instead of the fed imitating the fed that got you into wrestling

I watch it because I like to watch it. Tried AEW numerous times and just don't like watching it.

i only watch to spite you, is that what you want to hear aewtist?

are these "PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU, WATCH AEW" threads genuine or bait? is AEW paying people to shill this desperately? or do they do it for free?

I don’t, I just think gAyEW is more actively faggy and its fans are retarded redditroons

All AEW does is talk about and reference WWE from 10 years ago between women’s hardcore matches.

I don't watch WWE every show but there are occasionally some cool moments. AEW is just people diving and spamming moves like retards with no charisma or storylines

You sound like a cultist who owns Daniel Garcia merch

AEW is boring, convoluted garbage

WWE is fun, actually follows a story

I want to watch the most succesful and most popular wrestling show. It is better being a WWE fan because WWE is more prevalent in the world, they have more to offer me as a fan like video games, spin off movies, and tv shows on A&E for example

Attached: artworks-qQSts58HaU0WsUqD-ccPauQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 62.04K)

I hate both but gAyEW even more

I'm not a brand simp
I see a wrestler I like advertised: I tune in. Simple as.

I like to watch 2.0 and shitpost with my bros, been watching RAM the past month and its decent, the tag team stuff is pretty great. smackdown I havent watched in ages outside of roman reigns segments online. I tried to watch AEW multiple times, its just not for me the matches are retarded, Id rather watch a rookie stumble through a match than a 15 year old vet do flips and kicks for 40 minutes, never liked that style 10 years ago in ROH and I dont like it now.

Attached: 1647270702596.jpg (1078x1916, 287.81K)

>W-Why are you still watching t-them instead of us?!

watching & shitposting about NXT is fun
Raw & Smack have their moments but I’m not wasting 5 hours every week on those two
AEW has some interesting stuff & I may check out the big shows on tv depending on the card but something about it just doesn’t feel must watch to me

Indian troll baiting the smarks

Being told how every TV episode and AEW PPV is the best ever drove me up a fucking wall. I can see for myself that it's ok with obvious flaws. Yet the first time I voiced that, I got attacked by a neckbeard army. If I say something nice about WWE, I get jumped. So now I fucking hate AEW and will never like it because the fans are shit stains.

>Being told how every TV episode and AEW PPV is the best ever drove me up a fucking wall.
It's not even just the fans that do it, its fucking excalibur and tony on every fucking broadcast too

I’m just here for the digits

WWE isn’t too bad right now outside of the overexposure of womeme shit. I used to like AEW back when omega was champ but the booking has been fucking retarded lately and there’s too much best friends and hangman

Attached: edrone enjoying eshlop.png (540x471, 247.62K)

>hating a product because you got worked by fans
What a faggot

being contrarian is not a good personality type to have user

QUINTS DON'T LIE. EAT SHIT, TRANNIES