Wii?

Wii?

Attached: aew-game-jungle-boy-darby-allin-1.jpg (1724x768, 47.3K)

Ewww wtf is THAT?!

a game in the pre-alpha stages of development

>releasing in 3 months
>pre-alpha

Cope

If they know the game looks this bad why do they even release screen shots? All it does is kill it's hype and make people joke on it.

do dronies not appreciate how difficult it is to have that level of detail on Darby's face?

you do realize that footage was from 6 months ago, right? or did you actually think it was current? based dimwit

Where's the new footage kenny

Might as well be by how slowly they are progressing

There's a greater chance of us finslly getting to see a leaked video of owens death than us seeing a completed build of this game.

Attached: 33293146-7214-4636-96C7-CA8074B690C2.jpg (574x815, 68.59K)

do you think WWE2K games were made from scratch in a year? honest question

Those are pretty good CAWs. People really putting the work in on 2K22.

wow how embarrassing. this game probably won't ever be released, but for the sake of the aew brand, it probably shouldn't be anyways

WHERE IS IT

The fact that you had to point that out tells me alot about your cultism.

Wii had worse graphics

>Darby's face says it all

>ask a question
>get a correct answer
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU'RE IN A CULT, IT DOESNT FIT MY ANTI-AEW NARRATIVE TO POST FACTUAL INFORMATION WAH WAH WAH @TheJimCornette @TheGreatBrianLast @aewbotches @WWF_WWE_Junkie @GirlOnCinema

Kek is it actually supposed to come out in 3 months? It's getting delayed for sure.

no, it's not due for release until either late 2023 or early 2024. Don't believe every scrap of dimwit headcanon you read.

holy fuck this tranny is boilin. what is it about this game being a guaranteed piece of shit that has carnied tens of millions of dollars out of Tony Khan that makes trannies seethe this way

I didn't believe it, that's why I asked if it was true. Settle down ok?

>holy fuck this tranny is boilin. what is it about this game being a guaranteed piece of shit that has carnied tens of millions of dollars out of Tony Khan that makes trannies seethe this way

Attached: e-drones.jpg (1125x1140, 578.84K)

>absolutely seething
kek. honestly though where is it

Why are people in here pretending that graphics matter in video games? Games went to shit when they started putting all their effort into graphics. I prefer all games looking like they're from the GameCube, especially WWE games and sports games in general

check out this tranny pre-cope kek

Fuck what this game looks like. Here are the real issues with this thing
>Tapping a guy from YUKE because of nostalgia who hasn't been involved in making a game in this genre for over a decade
>basing the game on an engine that was already outdated and underperformed when it gave the person behind this project nostalgia
>not having a publisher lined up. This is a death sign. Even small indie titles ensure having a publisher lined up. There is a ton of shit involved in marketing, logistics, and post production that require a working relationship with a publisher even before you are in a pre-alpha phase
>Tony Khan has no idea what it takes to make a video game
>Kenny Omega has no idea what it takes to make a video game
You can like the company and you can like Kenny, but you have to actively not be a gamer to think any of the above points make you feel good about this game's future. If it isn't vaporware it will be worse. It'll be shit.

Graphics matter retard, if everyone looked like dog shit in the game itd be a problem

Kek no wonder this game is never coming out since the devs are so incompetent they have to spend 8 months working on a facepaint

Think they'll keep the god awful split second freezes during impact in the finale version? Fucking hate when games do this, no matter the genre.

Attached: aew game.webm (640x360, 839.05K)

Attached: 35D077AB-5CE8-4FF1-BECF-63E47708A028.png (485x852, 431.91K)