Starting this today. What am I in for? Any tips? Will it help me achieve financial success?

Starting this today. What am I in for? Any tips? Will it help me achieve financial success?

Attached: 826252826353.jpg (1080x1413, 864.18K)

Not being bald will unironically help you in achieving success in multiple areas of life. Look into transplants and finasteride, minox itself is not enough.

I might go for a transplant when I have the money but fin is scary I'd like to avoid it. Is it absolutely necessary? Also, starting with minox only for now cannot hurt, right?

Not sure what to tell you man. Most people will tell you don't start with minox. I've read numerous fin horror stories as well, but millions of people use it without any issues whatsoever. Even if you get a transplant at some point you will most likely have to take a fin before and after anyway btw

Fin is the only way to prevent hair loss, take it before it's too late.
Majority of side effects are placebo it's all in the head.

I got a transplant a few years back. Unironically one of the best investments I've ever made since my self-esteem went up a lot and people started treating me noticably better both in my professional and personal life

How many grafts? Are you on fin now?

Only works if you take it with combined with finasteride. Also, don't buy the overpriced Regaine shit, you can get the same stuff 1/3 the price with other brands

2500 grafts. Stopped taking fin after 1 year and only use minox now. Lost about 10% of the density after stopping fin but it's still pretty thick and looks a hundred times better than before the transplant

what's the usual dosage? 1mg?

1mg/day is the usual dosage, but people take 0.25 mg with success. or 1mg 3x/week.

here's the trick, just be tall enough that women can't even see the top of your head

Been taking fin for 2 years now
Ngl my erections sometimes don’t feel as hard but when I’m really horny I still get hard as fuck, I don’t have limp dick and I take extra strength garlic pills and ashgwanda so my libido is about the same
My hair is fantastic if so a side comb. I can’t believe at 26 my hair looks better than when I was 18. I started balding around 17 and just walked around balding for years really fucked up my self esteem especially being a turbo manlet

People only talk about fin and sides, but no one really mentions that it can just simply not work. I've been on fin for 17 months and minoxidil foam for 7 months. No sides at all but yeah neither one has halted hair loss or shown regrowth. It's looking like I'm just destined to be bald, but I'll maybe give dut and oral minoxidil a try soon

Definitely look into them if you're worried but just acknowledge that side effects aside, if your genetics want you bald, you are going to be bald. Good luck user

You need to take Fin and Min. Just get the generic brands to save you a lot of money. I've been taking both for a year and half. No sides and my hair is fine. 2% of men experience side from fin don't let a few reddit onions story's scare you. Side effects are reversible if you stop.

Lower test levels

you're all retards, lift weight be healthy and stop caring otherwise you literally already lost, you all have pathetic loser cuckhold mindsets and you deserve a lifetime of self-consciousness because your self worth is trapped on the material plane.

I would love to see your faces and bodies, you're worrying about hair? Don't make me fucking laugh cucks. This is either a direct pharma shill thread or you're all stereotypical Any Forums incels.

Attached: unknown.png (640x640, 227.41K)

Doesn't stop you from balding. It superficially makes your hair thicker while the baseline baldness continues to advance. Gotta take fin to actually halt the alopecia.

shut up chrome dome

heart palpitations at best
kidney failure at worst

have fun taking literal hrt for the rest of your life and spending 10-20k on multiple hair transplants because you have a weak personality

>lmao stop caring about how you look. but you should definitely lift weights and get buff
coping baldfuck. either you care or you don’t. people like you who pretend not to care are faggots

>10-20k
10k is literally 2 months of savings for me

you're a man trying to tell another man that not caring about hair is faggotry, just admit you're unironically gay

its just expensive minoxidil, seriously op this is a bigger scam than icp, check out r/minoxidil, but desu youre losing hair because your endorphins are fucked, your genes are useless and you dont get good protein like lclt, youre fucked from the start and nothing you can do will save the last few hairs on the top of your head sorry

>t. self-loathing baldlet
holy cringe

>lurking self conscious faggot who is triggered by people who are above hrt and hair transplants
absolutely pathetic

you can argue all you want that caring about looks is a feminine trait. but when you yourself obviously care about it too and pretend not to it just becomes ridiculous.

who are you to judge which specific things are okay for men to care about and which isn’t?

>telling people to stop caring and focus on what they can control
>"you obviously care"
XD you're a broken person

Bluepill reddit-tier cope

You’re on the internet spending your free time telling other men that you don’t even know to stop caring about their hair. Obviously you got some self esteem issues going on related to your own hair

i use minox for beard fullness, i will never lose head hair because my genes are fucking golden, high mix of mexican and native american and a side of distinguished white gold, always have a natural golden tan too, golden all around my life is divine

The thing with minx is that when you stop, you end up worse than when you began.

completely false for beard hair but i do recommend a solid workout regimen and again additive free L carnitine L tartare, get high doses in raw eggs and kefir
but nothing will save head hair, once the follicles go dry its over, maybe try rice water or onion water if you notice the top head hair loss early