WHERE IS THE GODDAMN FUCKING RECESSION

When does it actually happen? I'm tired of all this edging. Just get on with it already motherfuckers!

Attached: 4fc.jpg (600x600, 111.07K)

woah relax with the anti-semitism, bucko

Go outside, fill up with a tank of gas, buy normal groceries, run your AC at full power, Go out with your friends for drinks, and ask your question again when it's time to pay your bills at the end of the month.

When you spend the rest of your money on food and gas and have none left to buy the dip

What part of "soft landing" do you not understand? They are going to drag this out in a controlled, slow and painful manner. Because they are afraid that if they let it all come crashing down in an uncontrolled manner they will not be able to stop a potential death spiral for the economy

we are in it my fine African friend
worst stock market since 1939
gas going to 10$ a gallon
lowest job participation, meaning 3 jobs open for every one person working
massive spending
massive taxing
inflation ATH
I cant believe how effective Joe Biden was, he is destroying the world

Unemployment is picking up again. so soon.

Lol sorry user, this is t a quick bullet to the head. This will be long, painful, and you'll wish for the end every day.

Wtf. I’ve just cut down on meat and work more from home. My portfolio is down 10% on the year. Are recessions supposed to be this easy?

>t. Zoomer

recession already here

what you are talking about is market capitulation which comes later this year

We’re in it, market isn’t going to tank in one day, it’s going to slowly disintegrate. A slow stream eventually creates a canyon.

we're in it right now. wait until you see what happens to food prices this summer/fall if you're looking for the panic point

Attached: f18b3a9c72d4a13b29e0934fac….jpg (750x725, 88.24K)

>lowest job participation
why?

Juice ain't worth the squeeze. Why slave away when you can barely afford gas and a shoebox apartment

Because all the jobs that are "open" are shit entry level fast food and serving jobs that nobody wants to do because it doesn't pay the bills.

two more weeks

We have inflation now. Check back in September for the recession.

For max pain, don't we need one more big rally and sense of false security that we have everything under control... before the rug is pulled?

ONE MAN. ONE DESIRE.

Attached: 0000.jpg (750x1000, 67.75K)

This started under Trump

>cut down on meat
yeah you're absolutely a zoomer lmao

just stop masturbating lmao

Myopic. Dems fought him tooth and nail on every inconsequential dumbass thing, but joined right in on this shit. It was bipartisan as fuck.

They were supposed to oppose him and open up the country in response.

No different than when Obama started shitting on Bush for TARP when he voted "Yea" on it as a senator.