There's still a GME general

There's still a GME general.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

give it 6 months.

Go read it's easily the most hilarious bag holder cope you will ever see. The convoluted theories they come up with to justify their bag holding is truly amazing.

THEY. HAVE. NOT. COVERED.

Attached: 1586100616524.gif (368x368, 2.93M)

Gotta keep all the plebbit faggots contained into one tourist spot

What was the other shit again? Like ASM or something?

It's still worth $100~ more than any of the shitcoins posted around here

checked, i think melvin capitol is shutting down, the gme guys must be happy

Confirmation this site is full of redditors

>DIAMOND HANDS MY FELLOW APES DA HEGGIES ARE MAD ABOUT US AND MAKING NEW THREADS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BTFO BY US NEVER SELLING THE SQUEEZE HAS STILL TO BE SQUOZED SNEED SNOOD SNARD WE ARE THE LEGION AND WE DO NOT FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1643039989006.png (809x642, 504.6K)

Well, they're always posting nice art

better do whatever you can to keep people from FOMOing in

Melvin Capital already shut down their company. But the gme guys are still holding

they fucking flooded here over the past 6 months-1 year

Look up what happened to your butt buddy Jewshit gaybe plopkins melvin capital, faggot. You’re next kenny

this is the part that really makes me lol. Melvin is already gone with their gorillians in management fees in-hand

btw people who blame jews for everything are the same if not worse than the gme baggies

Ohoho guys I think I am on a list now.

Attached: 1645546054581.jpg (828x1216, 61.15K)

extremists in general are usually wrong in some regard. The world is so incredibly nuanced that extremely cut and dry, simplistic views are usually only at most correct with caveats.

With that being said, Jewish people hold an absurd amount of power relative to their population, but I also think that has a lot to do with how much they support each other, their future generations, and how much focus they have on education and hard work. Its a winning formula, and unironically something we should just also be doing rather than resenting

yes

thanks shlomo

Incorrect.