Got a new job but they require the clot shot

So I got a new job offer at a very reputable company. Pay is nearly double what I'm currently at and benefits are great. Says in the offer letter that I need a covid vax and drug test. I smoke some weed but I should be able to get clean so no problem there. What do I do about the shot though? Can anyone help me figure out what to say for the religious exemption?

Attached: 1638160121408.png (1352x724, 289.48K)

amerihams are still dancing the entire covid dance?

lol

>covid vax
What's the point of employers still asking for it? Are they exempt from paying something if their employees are punctured?

>Source My ass

Gendron lost. Why can't chuds understand statistics?

seems to be company policy

Travel to Mexico and pay a doctor to give you a fake vaccine.

>vegan
clot shot is made with horseshoe crab blood (sterility testing for qc) and monkey torture (toxicology for qc)

if you're scared if either the virus or the vaccine you're a fucking pussy. imagine landing on D-day with motherfuckers getting their guts blown out and heads blown off and you just gotta run up that fucking beach straight into it, and you're scared of a fucking virus or a vaccine jesus christ.

Big kek if true
Trust the "science"

Are you some sort of corn fed inbred?

Huh, why was this deleted? It's related to topic.

You don't make sense retard, either you take the vax because youre scared of le virus or you dont, dont tell me you take stuff because of peer pressure lmao thats even worse

something is wrong with biz latelly
they are getting desperate

I would take it for twice as much money a month. Mutated children be Damned

military has been getting weird medical shit done on them forever you just suck it up

Lie and say you have it, or just say you have a medical exemption and leave it at that. If they ask for proof just fake it, I give you permission to lie to people who are trying to hurt you.

How many Jews landed and fought on D Day?

you get a religious exemption from a lawyer, its that simple

He asked why you fucking npc retard

imagine not taking a better paying job because youre scared of needles like a faggot bitch

The elite experimented with mass human extermination using warfare. They were successful in destroying an entire generation of men.

The same elite are now responsible for pushing a mRNA injection that has resulted in severe side effects and death.

> imagine landing on D-day
Imagine being white and willingly throw your life away as a blood sacrifice to the most despicable creatures to ever populate the planet, who will not only never thank you but will continue to take every possible chance to make you go extinct by turning your children into troons
You need to Go back to plebbit and stay the fuck there

let me give you some aids injection, it's just a needle bro