Question about inflation

Please don't shit on me for asking this but... so... in the crypto verse i.e. bitcoin, there is the halfening, which makes the coins price inflate...

So... hypothetically, if we took away some of the money in circulation (dollars), would that bring the price back up?

Attached: stabat mater.jpg (480x360, 15.29K)

bamp

Inflation is hardcoded into the capitalist system. It occurs in finance and is unavoidable and since crypto is just a worse and more inefficient version of existing money practices it will also feature inflation (and an even worse one compared to fiat money).

I have no idea how financiers and crypto dudebros still have no idea how the game they themselves play works. Inflation, poverty, scarcity and slavery are literally all hardcoded into capitalism. They arent a glitch they are intended functions and outcomes of privatization and commodification. Things only can worse when you dive 1 layer deeper into the simulation/ponzi (crypto-blockchain) and in crypto the inefficiencies, contradictions and waste increase by a factor of 10. Imagine trying to run a computer in minecraft. It is inefficient and dumb just like you

Yes, reducing the number of circulating dollars would make dollars more valuable. This would be very expensive.

I understand that, just thought perhaps would be a possibility. Jesus, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed, sorry I didn't go to business school, but thanks for the answer. Doesn't really feel like you answered my question technically.

Thank you, person that is not a douchebag.

You could learn a thing or two about this person.

Could there be a way to do so, that would not be as expensive? I suppose if there is a way that is not as expensive would delve into the illegal category..

I am sorry. You have far greater understanding of money than most buissness parasites and you are correct in what you said. The only real way to heal and liberate both people and commodities (make everything "cheaper" or free") is as you said if we burn money. Like i dont mean it metaphorically or in finance terms i mean literally take cash, personal debts and national debts and just burn them. Shift+delete them. They will never allow such a thing though and they would rather engage in a new crash/world war in the hopes that after the war/crash the survivors will be tempted to participate in capitalism again (everything will have dumped and it will be tempting to BUY again and the cancerous capitalist status quo will be saved). At least from what i gather this is their play.

I honestly apologize i didnt fully read your post and misjudged it. Have a good day

ahh yeah makes sense... No worries, its just Any Forums lol, Hope you have a good day as well. Yeah I agree, they would never want the people to be able to have those freedoms, then again, if people where no longer in debt, that would allow them to spend again, therefor putting money back into the big boys pockets... but eh. sounds to good to ever be a possibility!

Read/watch a video about the dollar milkshake theory. Basically has to do with this.

>dollar milkshake theory
will do thanks

>So... hypothetically, if we took away some of the money in circulation (dollars), would that bring the price back up?

Basically thats what the Fed does with interest rate hike + Quantitative Tightening .. literlally decreasing the supply, increasing the cost which is why the USD is so expensive now (nearly 1:1 with EUR), that's one reason also the US stocks are crashing.

Bitcoin is a bit different, as it a commodity and does not have interest rates. So "Bitcoin inflation" is actually supply increase, but over time there will be less bitcoin increases, i.e. Bitcoin is a deflationary commodity. With constant demand growth (big assumption) the price will then increase.

So to answer your question specifically: If you take away USD (what the fed is doing with QT), you increase the value of the $, i.e. you decrease the $-price of assets like Bitcoin.
But look at Bitcoin/EUR for example, the €-value of Bitcoin is still higher than in summer 2021...

Just watched.. Well we're fucked. Would it work if, and i know this is pretty much 99.9999% not goign to happen, the u.s.a goes from the dollar to a new currency? Or some sort of global agreement to stop using the dollar as the main source of fiat trading?

Ahh yeah... makes sense...

Do you think renaissance coomers fapped to nude statues?

Attached: haneame_cos_20211104_8.jpg (1080x1350, 123.78K)

>Bitcoin is a bit different, as it a commodity
It's at best a utility, and not even the best at it's job. Something lime oil is a commodity.
>With constant demand growth (big assumption) the price will then increase.
Look at what happened to bitcoin price when supply from kazakhstan was cut off between jan 2 and 11.

this guy is a midwit.

Confusing inflation with decline in value.

probably

Inflation is not "hardcoded" into capitalism you fucking mong. See Venezuelan communism

and bible passages. the sexy parts.

Attached: 2699517.jpg (480x800, 75.88K)