Bitcoin about to pop to 11k

He was right again, but bitcoiners will say "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH SAYLOR". "REEEEEEEE MUH 21M COINZ REEEEEE".

Bitcoiners exposed, destroyed and damaged forever youtu.be/2dt3SupB_0U

Attached: 1652982151113.jpg (1080x1014, 210.88K)

Attached: png_20220520_014917_0000.png (1000x1808, 1.51M)

Explain the premium, I'm retarded

GBTC is a financial instrument that essentially represents the price of btc by buying x amt of btc per share.

Example. Lets say a share of GBTC contains 1 btc. You would pay the price of 1 btc + x. (x represents the fee charged by the institution that created GBTC.)

Now when there is a premium or discount the price of 1 share of GTBC would be the price of BTC + x + y. (y being premium or discount).

A premium means you are paying more to acquire the share while the discount means people are paying you to buy their shares.

Attached: 1644859530206.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Cant we just arbitrage this shit

How often do you wanna post this? Already worried you miss out?

Thank you user for the explanation.
So these shares are selling at reduced premium?

If you saw the oil graph back in 2020, you would have said it's over for oil with this dumb reasoning.

Buy GBTC, sell BTC?
Sure, but you end with a certain amount of GBTC in your hands, and short BTC.
So, long term, you're short BTC and have some worthless trash stock in your hands.

same as plese explain what it means

it is because was corrupted since like 2013. When they knew it was unstoppable the only way to deal with it was to infiltrate it. why do you think bitcoin(-core) can only process 3 tx per seconds ? because it was fucked up on purpose to lower its power.

So whose this Richard Heart guy? I was watching some of that video op posted and he's entirely full of himself.

A narcissist thats probably gonna be in federal prison in a couple of years

Nope George on YouTube told her Bitcoin going to a million put everything into it

Yeah, holy shit he's full of himself. I understand he's rich but damn. He thinks he's God or something.

I don't think you understand what narcissism means. Narcissists don't care about others. If anything Richard is the opposite of a narcissist considering how much he cares about what people think of him.

do people know they can just buy BTC instead of bullshit + premium?

He cares what people think of him, he doesnt care about others. If he did he wouldnt be dumping on your head every day to buy watches and cars

Attached: Untitled.png (978x1019, 678.74K)

Some people feel "safer" buying an ETF from an institution.

does it mean i can buy BTC cheaper because there are a discount ? like a 31% discount on BTC price ?

You have no idea what you're talking about. If anything he's dumping on your head. Richard has over 10k BTC from the early days and hundreds of thousands of ETH from the adoption amplifier, which are way more valuable in terms of their capacity to be realized as liquid cash than what he could gain by selling his HEX into the tiny liquidity pool that it has.

Pension funds et al aren't legally allowed to hold whatever they want on their balance sheets. All money has to go through (((them))).

you can call him whatever you want but his top/bottom prediction is almost always right, around 91.9% iirc