Almost necks herself during a standing moonsault that gets ZERO (0) height

>almost necks herself during a standing moonsault that gets ZERO (0) height

Attached: Uri4pehJ9n2-hUCc.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

based /ourwop/

Shitpact sucks
I don't know why their shills pretend they have a good women's division

This fat bitch can't wrestle for shit.

Fatties shouldn’t try maneuvers they aren’t fit to do. Deonna Purrazzo is talentless. WWE made the right decision to can that hideous creature.

She should have moonsaulted into a pool of alfredo sauce.

Because they do? Deonna, Frost, Masha, Jordynne, Tasha, Mickie are all great

not really

she landed mouth first.

it's a standing mutasault

So this is the power of Impact. Is Lance going to comment on this at all or praise it to high heaven?

They had one years ago.

the cannoli roll

lol

She's literally moonsaulting on a man. When will this shit fucking end, lads?

Why even do that? Like what's the logical reason for doing a backflip? It looks cool? Just jump on top of them, you stupid fat cow.

It was better years ago. The current WWE women's division is what Impact was doing in 2008-12. The girls could fight and the promos were "play up strengths/hide weaknesses" (i.e. the hot ones shut up and stuck out their asses, the less hot ones did the talking)

Y'know.... I feel like all 3 of the Major promotions are stuck in a "phone it in" run. You could watch Raw from 5 years ago and still be completely prepared for Wretlemania this year. AEW keeps playing WCW part deaux and hiring WWE talent or poaching developed wrestlers from other promos, then having them simply....exist, while their top 3 guys play hot potato with the flagship title. And TNA....they want to recapture the ECW energy while using the WWE playbook. And you can't create something like that. ECW proved that it was the "size of the fight in the dog" before they folded and that was an organic result.

Anyway sorry for the swerve guys.

on my cock

bases larry steve

FAT FUCK

Literally just dropping an elbow would look like it hurts more.

Modern wrestlers need to be fucking slapped around a bit

>EVEERYONE ELESE IS DOING IT WHY NOT MEEEEEEE