Australians are fucked

and most of them dont even know it.
Australians are in for a fun ride the next few years.
>food prices are increasing at alarming rates from imported and local suppliers (meat shortages as farmers cant get cheap enough fillers to feed animals)
>electricity/energy prices set to increase 95-130%
>interest rates topped to start rising exponentially, after the federal election on Saturday the RBA will rise interest rates v.quick if liberal government wont stay in (RBA boss is sucking liberal cock)
>rent prices through the fucking roof. Doubled in 2 years everywhere.
>anyone who bought in a mortgage in the last 2 years on interest only loans are going to get btfo (stupid amounts of people thought it was a good idea with a 5% deposit and fixed term is 2yrs here lol
>shitloads of australias largest construction companies are folding
Shit is looking pretty sad for young Australians. Well least the fucking boomers have heaps of assets

Attached: 1648776312134.jpg (560x350, 36.52K)

She'll be right m8

But .. but at least .. the local women are good right bros … right?

Dw we will all be liquidated and turned into CHinese bean paste before then.

That stupid fucking phrase is why I left that shithole country for good.

Cope they are mid at best.

So zyzz exited at the right time. Which is Just before the iPhone took over alongside Instagram and tinder

No more prosperity for you and your chink parents to leech off. Don't come back.

Nah she won’t mate. It’s cooked for good this time.

Literally though... I'm 27 and all I ever fucking heard my whole life is doomsaying. The joys and privileges of the 1st world are and have been many for me. I did fuck all at school, plenty of mates, carpenter apprentice, work, weekend, holidays, now I own a house. What the fuck does every gay cunt in this country want for? It's the easiest country in the world. FUUUUUUCK I PAY $100 TO FILL UP MY CAR INSTEAD OF THE $80 IT COST 2 YEARS AGO CUUUNNT AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! stfu faggot imagine living anywhere else.

it's going to get real nasty, real quick.
>electricity/energy
i started pre-buying it. don't forget to shop around or check for rate changes/best rate notices on your bill.
>interest rates
from what i'm seeing they will go up the next meeting regardless of who wins

we'll be ok. if australia is going to shit that hard then imagine the rest of the planet

Lay off the meth for a bit mate

we also now have 2 confirmed cases of monkey pox but dont worry lockdowns probably wont happen for a couple more months

Absolute worst case scenario is I go fishing more.

Inevitable when your countries full of mauri-slime

you've been inhaling too many wood particles you chirpy chippie cunt
all the tradies lay in a blissfully ignorant reality until their contraction company/small business which employs them collapses
REALITY
exponential gas/food/clothing/electronics increasing parabolically is not to be scoffed at especially when australia only has a cash rate of 0.35% with a multitude of hikes yet to come and devastate the economy even more
then you wont be so happy and chirpy

Unironically pic rel

Attached: 33AE0D86-F528-4EC9-9CD1-B5863181EB55.jpg (640x570, 72K)

Food prices should be fine we are one of the most food secure countries in the world and export 70% of what we grow

Electricity could be fucked but if you aren't retarded you have solar panel on your house and ergo energy secure so no worries

interest rates won't go up because we are so indebted it would cause a reccesion, why do you think interest rates only have gone down in 15 years?

We don't have any domestic oil supply but other than that we are much better than most other nations to weather inflation IMO, Britain for example is super fucked

Australia is a sweet place to live if you arent a lazy dumbfuck, im a biochemist and plenty of work going around. 100k a year with 20k production bonus. Surf every morning. But most Australians are stupid and dont save money or find a job they enjoy that is essential and transferable to other industries.
Btw if no one can afford to build new homes guess what happens to the building industry?

>A woman
Yeah I'll be right m8

Yeah watch none of that happen

I can't wait to slurp up some yobos mcmansion for 20c on the dollar. I hope the pretentious faggot has a woodfire stove for me.

This is serious, mum!

Rates will have to rise to tame inflation or we risk the AUD getting nuked below 0.50usd. We’re about to find out who can afford their mortgages and who can’t. When recession really gets going they’ll loosen up rates for a final time and who knows how much they’ll print then.