My latino friend lost half his networth on GME

>my latino friend lost half his networth on GME
>he only makes 30k a year
>every night i cry for him

you guys ruined peoples lives

Attached: Screenshot 2021-11-04 22.45.14.png (548x433, 170.52K)

he deserves it for being a fucking retard. no sympathy for these kinds of idiot fuckheads

hey its your 'friend', why you gotta mention my ethnicity bro?

>you guys
Reddit niggers deserve absolutely everything they have coming to them. I can’t wait to never see them in here again.

Attached: 1649435149270.jpg (1200x1165, 109.81K)

I am sorry that happened. Let this be a lesson though. Ancaps will destroy your life for a dollar if they can. They are more beasts of money than men. I hope your friend recovers.

my portfolio fluctuates 30k a day how do wagies do it

thank you for your kindness. some of the other posters need to learn empathy. me and my latino friend will be voting for bernie next election. wall street has simply gotten to greedy

>The blame begins
>2 whole fud threads outside of the general
God I'm going to coom so fucking hard when the fomo hits you faggots.

He bought at the top didnt he?

why are there threads that are not the containment thread popping up so much lately

>He lost anything
Has he realized those losses?
Then he's full on retarded.
As long as he's keeping shares, he's going to be fine. And on that note, there's no need to go all in wih money he needs, that's just stupid greedy.
A share is like $100 now, holding an handful isn't very expensive.

His fault for buying after it pumped like crazy.

Did he really think GME was going to hit like $500-1000?

>latino

NGMI. Simple as.

because we are right and it's easier to alienate, astroturf, and demoralize than allow such a position to exist in any of these anons portfolios

KEK
my portfolio fluctuates that daily
30k is nothing

Attached: 1612253532921.jpg (447x438, 15.72K)

This, fuck all the doubters, you are NGMI and I will dab on all of you. No one who doubted me will see a single cent.

>Hedgefunds, market maker, clearinghouse and brokers conspire against retail investors.
>"YOU LOST MY FRIENDS MONEY!"
Tokenized securities (never as the game relies on stacking it against anyone who dares wins) when?

>Ancaps forced people to buy GME
This is your brain on statism. Now go ahead and dont pay your tax bill, see what the government will do to your life.

How do retailie's fight back or are we just terminally morons?

cocaine is expensive, we do meth instead