There's no other way to put this

it's simply over.

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-215337_Twitter.jpg (1077x1470, 451.25K)

not for value/energy

Explain this for a retard (me).

let me guess ((())) doing ((())) things?

buy commodities

>momentum
>can only rebalance quarterly

Blackrock, the biggest investment company in the world, that owns about 75% of the whole world, has an ETF.
An ETF consists of different products to invest. They're now changing which products are in the ETF, shifting from tech holdings (Apple, Microsoft, ...) to value/energy products.

Sell off your tech stocks and buy into energy/commodities.

my dick is going in your ass, theres no other way.

Will my electrical company stocks go up

>ALL CAPS TO INCITE FEAR!1!1!!1!1

I fucking hate propaganda so much. Blackrock made this announcement months ago in their economic update hosted on their website. People need to grow up and get informed. There isn’t a giant conspiracy against you. Blackrock isn’t that bad.

They have already done this. It’s so obvious.

paper tiger

if you accuse blackrock of wrongdoing you're an incel and a racist and need meds

>a whole heckin 10 billion dollars?

Attached: woooooolking.gif (544x503, 91.59K)

I'm ok with this, jokes on you

good, tech is massively overvalued, and emerging nations like India and other places will easily offset the West's self-destructive plan to commit to unreliable renewables, even at the cost of their economies and populations. If you can get coal, uranium, and other real energy assets do it, you will get back good returns.

$10B rebalancing for portfolio of Blackrocks size is literally nothingburger.

>Tech Buy signal
Thanks for the heads up

are you a mutt? its not fucking good. the only thing america had left was tech, and now the tech shenanigans are all revealed, and most hilariously, ELON IS THE ONE AT THE FOREFRONT. this fucking south african exposing twitter for its bullshit 80% fake accounts nonsense bullshit is going to take down the entire tech center, and guess what, the tech market is the only fucking thing thats been keeping america afloat the last 20 years.

the real question is , this is essentially suicidal for elon musk. wtf is he thinking to take down the tech center WHEN HES THE BIGGEST BUBBLE IN THE FUCKING TECH CENTER

they run a corporate social credit scheme in order to force a woke agenda on corporations so they bend the knee and become obedient. they call it environmental social governance or ESG. it's the reason corporations all signal support of every left wing cause since it started in 2018. this lets blackrock control entire markets and if you attack them you're called a racist because they hide behind social justice. when blackrock signaled they weren't cool with bitcoin the institutions panic sold and thats part of why the market cycle didn't reach its usual heights. if blackrock says bitcoin bad then every company blackrock is invested in has to get rid of their bitcoin or lose the blackrock investment they've become dependent on.