Us md, had residency spot taken away bc misdemeanor...

us md, had residency spot taken away bc misdemeanor.. is there any country i can get a residency training and practice med?
just googled israel might be a chance ..kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 12.44.28 AM.png (668x916, 899.12K)

What did you do?

obstruction of a police officer

>He doesn't know how to treat an obstruction
An X-ray should be enough to confirm an Ileus even in a police officer.

ill go anywhere honestly i think it may be my destiny to go to kekistan or some random ass country... honestly tired of american way of life anyways..

smart guy

Did the incident involve a nigger?

unironically it was cuz i was supporting an unarmed black man who got killed by a cop

residency guy once i told him that, mood was not good.. i think he was a closet conservative and decided to end my life rt there. bc normally petty offenses dont mean shit.. dude was heartless i even toldem i got newborn. daughter /wife 300k loans etc.. plus i wont get another chance in amerca im too far out from graduation

i gotta find a meme country

You told the attending doctor that you had a misdemeanor? Have you not learned to keep specific information private, especially at work?

Lol wrecked. You will never be out of debt. Go to the warehouse wagie.

X-ray isn't all that useful.
Just nasogastric tube + iv liquids+ analgesics is enough while waiting 48-72h for it to resolve itself. If it doesn't get better send to surgery
You are retarded, you spent 300k on med school just to be a retard and get thrown out of residency.
No other country pays doctors as well as the us and Canada. You are fucked.
Best case you work in yuropoor and make like 100k/year max

life has always been good to me, ill find some glitch move to some meme country no one wants to live in and live out my days

yeah i am, but it doesn't feel as bad as you would think... at least not yet.. maybe when im in the wage cage it will add up NEET mode living with elderly mom right now

Yea never tell them shit. It’s not even legal to discriminate against you unless it’s a full blown conviction. Just don’t tell and I guarantee they won’t ask

Why did you tel them. It’s barely even legal to discriminate against people with crimes anymore

So you were a leftoid screaming for social justice taking a knee for the criminal nigger who dindu nuffin. Don't you know that virtue signalling is only done on the ((media))

it showed up on a background check.. which i could have had expunged .. OOF... bros i think its destiny... i am still super hopeful about my. future (i dont know why/ its prolly cope)

Why is there a libshit nigger lover on my Any Forums? Please go back

ive been here longer than u

Why don't you post on /sci/med

What a fucking idiot. These are the kind of people providing your medical care. I'm not even talking about you throwing your life away for some dead guy, I'm talking about your atrocious typing.

Cathartic as fuck though. You've clearly never experienced any sort of meaningful consequence in your life. Time to pay on that debt with interest.

LOL. I can't believe the top product in this WORLD! So-called SparkWorld.

>Solves the whitelisting and randomized minting problem for NFT drops
>Staking and prediction profit
>Full Transparency
>Doxxed Team