Money won’t arrive for next 4 or so days

>money won’t arrive for next 4 or so days
>decide to go doordashing so I can feed myself
>it’s dead tonight. get only $13.50 in two hours.
>forced to eat 2 dollar McDonald chicken shart sandwiches

I’m tired of this shit job market. I have a bootcamp coding certification from a top quality university yet cant land any real roles, not even an entry level coding job. I’m tired of being a poor wagie. What can I do to improve my life?

Attached: file.png (986x656, 596.4K)

You could have bought exactly 2 link with that.

See the positive side. At least you didn't use that money for buying exactly 2 link.

>bootcamp coding certificate
Every other faggot has one, retard
You wasted your time
Pick up some tools and learn to do some shit like fixing appliances

Attached: file.png (669x79, 15.93K)

Literally this. You have no fucking idea how profitable these random buisnesses make. The most basic shit possible. Expensive neighborhood with nice cars? 500$ investment in car wash supplies and a foam soap gun all in a truck U leased, easy 1k session for full exterior, full interior, shampooing and waxing. Max is like 3-4 hours of work. Network a bit and invest in supplies. That or learns trade.

Shill thread from /pol. Go eat some ramen big spender.

If this is true and you're in such need of food you should know that for example spinach, you just plant it in a pot and it will reproduce like crazy. Buy some spinach, eat the leaves, put the stems in a glass with water and put it outside way a few days/weeks. Eventually they'll develop roots. Plant the spinach in pots and then at some point you'll be able to eat spinach most days a week. It's super healthy and cheap af.

get into a trade bro, either hvac or electrical, its hard work but you will make friends with some based dudes and eventually make good money.

Sounds like the bum who starts wiping windshields expecting cash

>build niche websites with normie contents and amazon or google ads monetization
>get traffic using organic Seo techniques. This should be easy if you found a good niche
>keep hustling until the websites are making 50 - 100 $ a month
>sell on flippa
example niche markets: convection oven recipes, creatine products reviews, casual gaming tips, etc. Browse flippa for more ideas...
>profit

kek

How do you get into a tech job with just a bootcamp certificate then? I'm sure a good portfolio would help, as well as knowing someone, that's in the field, right?

just eat the food you're supposed to deliver

Bro it's not the 90s anymore, every area with nice cars has 20 subscription based "premium" car washes now

I wait for cash for my corn. I buy the crypto that you said

If they already sustain 20, clearly the demand is there and the 21th will probably also work

I hope this is true, got a hearty kek out of it lmfao

is mcdonalds realy the cheapest option for you to get calories?

>ID
>ah FUCK

>21th

>coding certification
do people really pay money for this nonsense? lmao

>bootcamp certificate
literally no one cares about your "certificate"
you got scammed

I’ve been dashing full time for quite while, and it has paid fairly well, but lately it has be absolutely garbage and my crypto portfolio isn’t looking so good right now. I think I’m gonna end it.