I’m so goddamn underwater, I just want some relief, pls, for christ in heaven, can anyone hug me...

I’m so goddamn underwater, I just want some relief, pls, for christ in heaven, can anyone hug me? Or at least tell me krida is gonna do well

Attached: 165718791290390.jpg (994x525, 92.29K)

No.

Attached: 1652036546075.jpg (500x402, 26.08K)

it's gonna get better user
>krida
nevermind

Fuck off you fucjking spamming Jeet faggots your fucking website has photos of fucking jeets for fuck fpsame at least hide your scam better you stupid third world dumb mother fuckers. Jannies for fucksake!!

Losing money is how you learn about how the world works. You might also want to buy some books to read up on past financial bubbles, manias, panics, and crashes.

okay jeet but you aren't going to buy krida at a lower price by fudding just why yes

i played that shit and i've lost, i don't know if i can play again but i'm going to see something, i don't know, like seeing my points or if i can play again... let's see, i have like 1 week without entering there

No, stop doing dumb trades.

>can anyone hug me

look for a girlfriend you fucking piece of shit with no capabilities of talking with people of the contrary sex

>dumb trades

you know what's called the action of doing that? BEING A JERK

OP is a fat slob who doesnt want to get a real job. KYS

Attached: ltg.gif (220x220, 1.17M)

why the hell did you played a game that are weird as fuck? i didn't get how the hell i could start to play that shit, i tried to do my best but i didnt

Checked

>? Or at least tell me krida is gonna do well
its beta was quite successful, ironic isn't it? it's a fantasy soccer game.

>having a simple job
>not having a job and playing this kind of games to see more money in your wallet at the end of the month

that's what I call, a little bitch who doesn't take risks to see what can he does with his money

why ironic? it's the most played and famous sport in the world, it was obvious that a bunch of mono-neural newfags were going to love it.

MAKE ME DO IT, BITCH

People just like spending a lil bit of time on vidya and getting money from it, that's all

do it.

Attached: ultranigger.jpg (201x251, 7.6K)

A very successful nft game about sports rugged recently, ironic isnt it?

no, you need a lot of time to grind on these games to even win a small amount