Bobo chads: get rid of your USDT and leave all CEXes

So as everyone here knows the whole Tether issue is very concerning to say at the very least. The key players who run Tether are SHADY to put it very mildly…. The scarier part is how big and how integrated this company is into the crypto market. You can travel down this rabbit hole preparing your tinfoil hat all along the way preparing yourself for how much of the BTC price is propped up by this singular “stable coin”. Add on top of this the regulatory ass whooping retail would most definitely get as far as regulation goes if someone is able to unequivocally pronounce them a fraud WITH proof. Not to mention they have been running their printing machine 48/7 and have printed I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) 62 BILLION TETHER!!! And they say it’s backed 1:1 KEK
They are giving JPiw a run for his money hahaha! The fact they keep trying to side step an actual audit and backed out in the middle of one years ago leaves me to believe ALL of crypto still has plenty of room to fall.

I tell you this little rant to tell you all that I have lost all faith in my current exchange, as I started digging into the founders of the exchange I was using to earn interest paid in the same token being “staked”. I’m out. I’ve taken custody of all my coins and will not be using them to make a few hundred dollars to merely stick it to the banks; because FUCK THEM. Anyways, double check everything and if anyone says it’s ok to not dox the people running the exchange you are entrusting your money to, then they are doing you a disservice and are not someone you should take advice from.

Bulltards and other paid shills will seethe at this post, be sure to see through the lies.

Attached: penus.jpg (407x408, 14.87K)

You can tell Any Forums is at its best during bear markets when quality posts show up more often.

Tether probably was a scam but the scam was so lucrative that everything is now backed.

This is one two things that makes me afraid of attempting to lump sum before the halvening. Tether. It would be a dump of epic proportions and has a chance of killing crypto. The other is regulation.

I think your idea may be kinda right. I think Tether was a scam that proved so lucrative that they don't really want it to ever end. So they'll work towards backing everything. Not that I think they can accomplish that goal for a long time and it's more plausible things fall apart than it becoming a real legit thing.

Tether isnt used for collateral on AAVE, not a bobo fag though but thought id add

nobody uses aave or even knows what the fuck it is so it doesn't matter.

>btc gets hit with the worst possible combinations of FUD short of an asteroid hitting the damn planet
>manages to retain 30k and climbing as we speak
>bob says I DONT WANNA PLAY ANYMORE ITS ALL RIGGED I TELL YOU! ITS ALL RIGGED!
i accept your defeat

Attached: demon doods.png (1000x933, 1016.8K)

>climbing as we speak

Attached: climbing.png (843x1495, 133.32K)

this is your last chance to buy in mr. nocoiner
the market is telegraphing a MASSIVE W FORMATION. are you going to miss out? (again)

Attached: demon frog.png (500x567, 68.61K)

yawn. you keep recycling the fake FUD from over 4 years ago without realizing why you are wrong and retarded. it's not funny anymore it's actually quite tiresome

i will laugh at you when btc is at 15k in a month

keep dreaming bobo

Attached: qop smug.png (445x429, 149.16K)

Attached: this.png (1461x1009, 94.54K)

What's the alternative to USDT? BUSD? USDC? I usually trade on Binance.

Attached: Screenshot_20220520_070538_com.tencent.mm.jpg (720x1560, 471.43K)

USDC Paid Shill

That little Luna/UST crash. It wasn't BlackRock. Tether reserves are doing just fine.

kek

I am holding USDC and staking it on blockbank app , wagmi

check usdt price for past 10 days
it depegged just slightly but still depegged, never touching 1 ever again

I smell a scared bobo who shorted $29k. Desperate bobos are way more entertaining than retard bulls

Attached: 1641265385168.jpg (600x600, 39.87K)

Who would pay that for chinese sluts?

backed by what? inflated assets purchased primarily during the '21-22 ramp-up that are now massively deflating as the Fed takes back their dollarinos