HERE WE GO

They started the cancel campaign of Elon Musk.
How will this end for /ourguy/

Attached: 24489AE9-8E39-44A1-96A5-395E5C5C6824.jpg (1059x1033, 542.74K)

Attached: 1621634703312.png (766x382, 31.74K)

They already discredited this technique with the amber heard thing

Attached: muskrat.png (1043x483, 288.49K)

settlemebts are chesoer and more efficient than going to court. the fact it was settled and accepted means it is a nothingburger. if this is the best thing they have against him, this is a sign that he is winning. really dumb that the left always needs to have a strawman villain.

who fucking cares

all fields

tl;dr He was paying her to give him massages on his flights and asked for a HE

Define sexual misconduct
I had a dentist who told sex jokes, these days people would cry about it and never recover emotionally. Fucking retards alive today

flight attendants all need to be grabbed by the pussy once in awhile

Elons a good boy he din du nuffin

>principal
Nice way of saying that it wasn't Elon Musk who they contacted but a different person involved so any defamation lawsuit doesn't work.

"He whipped out his penis, it was erect," the friend said, describing the allegations. "And he started propositioning her, like he touched her thigh and told her he would buy her a horse. And he basically tried to bribe her to perform some sort of sexual favor."

Lmao

If I was a billionaire I'd do this every day.
Just have a tour bus with a caravan of horses driving behind me.

Elon isn’t /ourguy/ go back to r eddit you fucking faggot. The GME thing was the day Any Forums died

Why would you settle to someone if nothing happened

>be one of the most successful and famous men on the face of the planet
>still have to pay for sex
Ffs what a beta. Idgaf if I’m a trillionaire, I will never, EVER pay for pussy. I don’t even buy women drinks at the bar

Look at my cock. I’ll buy you a horse.

Don't care.
Even if it was true I wouldn't care.
I would probably just like him more.
Herbs in all fields.

Attached: 1638939007062.jpg (1024x876, 109.4K)

So? The bitch prob just regretted it and then claimed misconduct later, like all scheming whores. The MSM is going to have a very hard time fighting a billionaire who knows ((their)) tricks.

If you get a quarter million for accusing him of flashing his penis.
How much do you get if you accuse him of touching YOUR penis?

Attached: shit_that_never_happened.jpg (488x351, 33.96K)

Often because their time and potential legal fees are worth far more than the settlement.

Winning a case requires time to waste, money to spend and likeability to burn, actual legal merit is far less important.

>elongated muskrat says "expect a smear campaign to start in a week or so"
>Suddenly this
It's honestly sad how predictable they are.
Also what does this have to do with Any Forums? At least put in the minimal shitpost effort like "open shorts on TSLA" Or "will this affect twiddler prices??".

space has now been cancelled. no return to the moon, no city on mars. and all it took was an unprovable allegation from a random roastie. thats all it takes to bring human civilization down to its knees.

musk is in the big club
this bullshit is more fake and gay than russia vs ukraine
fuck the media and fuck musk

Attached: wars.png (1330x750, 293.63K)

these kind of settlements are very common for this reason. people would be surprised. sometimes like in this case the tactic backfires

300K taxpayer funds spent on whores, yup, it’s politics time.

fair point actually, it is likely all a show. scripted characters. smoke and mirrors.

The FUD against Elon Musk is insane

>Ffs what a beta. Idgaf if im a trillionaire, I will never, EVER pay for pussy. I don’t even buy women drinks at the bar

Attached: 1653019691164.png (639x962, 19.13K)