What position on the card are you in your own life? Comedy jobber here...

What position on the card are you in your own life? Comedy jobber here, over with my friends and my loved ones but in terms of the real world, I have a really low glass ceiling, forever curtain jerking and being jobbed out.

Attached: 1632836299501.png (487x462, 314.75K)

taken off TV, waiting for my release

this board is filled with a bunch of Brooklyn Brawlers

Attached: image0 (2).jpg (362x295, 88.67K)

>data analyst
>small team
>safe worker
>ungodly work load has lead to team cuts
>only three left in stable
>upper management loves my teamwork and presence
>team lead is leaving for military in a month
>putting me over in the retirement match
>64k/yr
im looking strong bruh

I'm a good hand with excellent in ring skills but no charisma. I'm getting main event pushes from my friends, family and bosses but it's always to put over some shitter with mainstream appeal. Honestly I think it's time for me to turn heel and go into business for myself.

Stadium janitorial staff, but i don't do it for free

workhorse midcarder. currently lifting and learning new skill to grab the brass ring

>92

Turns out you're in the KWAB spot.

nah thats you

Attached: 514.jpg (698x526, 34.44K)

Tfw high work rate but no charisma or promo ability

Upper-midcarder who can put on a good match if motivated enough but doesn't really care much about it and is here for the paycheck

I'm a jobber but I enjoy the position it is low stress and an easy schedule. I am 30 live with my mum, no job but I make a little bit of moeny selling stuff online which I use as my spending money, mummy doesn't make me pay rent or bills and I have a nice gf who buys me stuff and I have friends who I hang out with once or twice a week so I am quite happy with my position on the card. I used to work the employment gimmick but it isn't for me.

Just like the business, the look and promo can get you far. But you need basics.

I'm a good hand, but I'm never had a gimmick that has gotten me over. I'll probably transfer to a backstage role at some point and help train some more jobbers

Always been a tweener. Got the look so over with the female demo, but my effortless existence leads less desirable male talent to boil, always trying to bury me on social media and in the sheets (big incel energy). One thing they always had on me though was the envelope, despite my prolific squash match record with the local rats, my pay never reflected it. And I was never ambitious, just happy banging rats and having fun. Got a brain injury working a military gimmick, took me out of the talent pool for about 5 years, but now I’m recovered, taking bookings, and my envelope is packed. They seething.

Attached: F93896CC-7EA0-4F0B-91F0-C4F4E22BF96D.jpg (600x455, 80.54K)

I can't remember the last time I've even sniffed the main card, much less a main event. I've been doing jobs in dark matches for a decade now, been waiting for a move to a new promotion but it never happens so I'll keep putting people over until then.

>YOU STILL GOT IT
based af

I'm on a WWE Legends contract:

>I take computer phone calls at home. I wake up at 10am. I watch TV, shitpost on here and hang out with cam models all day during working hours. My job is super easy, but I only make $22/hour.

>Not getting a push, ever.

>Only have a couple of online non-cam model girlfriends and no friends

>In my 30's, balding and need to lose some weight

I’m a part timer that’s super over with the crowd, but I only work maybe three or four months of the year. The rest of that time my friends are cutting promos saying “so user didn’t come to work today,” but then I return and it’s like I was never gone

Color commentary who has no will to become an in ring talent