The Observer reports that things had gotten "really bad" for Scott Hall during the COVID-19 pandemic due to drinking

The Observer reports that things had gotten "really bad" for Scott Hall during the COVID-19 pandemic due to drinking.

He reportedly passed out in a bar the night before the 2021 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. He was said to have been in “rough shape” during an appearance in late 2021 at the Stockton Comic Con.

Due to Hall's condition, Sean Waltman had called Hall about a month ago in regards to Hall possibly coming to stay with him.

Waltman said:

“The pandemic did him in. It was hard enough for him as it was, but he was isolated in his house with no social interaction. He was down to 210 pounds. We called Dally (Dallas Page) and he went over. It was really bad.”

When Hall broke his hip, he was unable to move and was laying on the ground, unable to get to the phone. He laid there for a few days before friends told [DDP] to check on him since they couldn’t get in contact with him. Page found him and got him to the hospital

Attached: hall.jpg (739x415, 41.52K)

Why didn't any of Hall's kids contact him? Wtf?

>he was isolated in his house with no social interaction.
meaning:
>he was isolated in his house with no pussy, and was drinking alone with his thoughts

You fell for the meme that having kids means you won't die alone. Kids don't visit their old lonely parents. Especially if they're ill. That's rare. I've seen it myself. They don't visit.

all DDP's hard work gone to waste. sad!

Hall was self-admittedly not a good father. Once you get older and more dependent it's your duty to keep contact with your kids if you want them to support you.

Idk that sounds awful, breaking your hip lying there in pain for days until someone finally comes and checks up on you

Is this the new worst wrestler's death? Seriously, all of the guys that killed themselves at least went out quickly.

laying there for 3 days sounds based real gamer move

>He was down to 210 pounds.
What does this mean? 210 is overweight.

Not for a man who's six foot right inches tall, plus muscle is heavier than fat.

It was almost a year ago that he went into the HoF with the NWO and I noticed how horrible he looked, much worse than Hogan who is older.

Poor guy was done

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 16-00-03 The nWo stand the test of time WWE Network Exclusive April 6 2021 - YouTube.png (259x405, 121.04K)

I miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe.

i know that mofo really believed in Hall, Im not surprised it was him who found him laying there completely fucked, pretty based and cringe at the same time

>When Hall broke his hip, he was unable to move and was laying on the ground, unable to get to the phone.
jesus

Not for a man.

Losing a lot of weight when you're older either means you have cancer or because you are literally unable to eat.

This is why I got life alert for my grandma. Shame Cody is such a self absorbed cunt and didn't realize how frail his father was.

Probs how I’ll go out ngl. Tis the demise of many a volcel

He looked dead in the backstage segment for wm37